Wait for me 💓(special)

This is request from Nurinfaisol93
Huhu my babeee💕
I really miss her huhu!
Okay this is for you babe 😉💜

Dahyun pov

"eomma!!" jihyun shouted happily and ran to hug me.
"jihyunnieee" I said and hugged him back.
I broke the hug when I heard someone cleared his throat. I looked at him and narrowed my eyes.
He smirked and crossed his eyebrows.

"you forgot something? " he asked me and move closer to me.
"of course I didn't forgot it" I said and hit his chest. He just chuckled and gave me a peck kiss on my lips.
"Appa!!! Why you kiss eomma!? Eomma is only for ME! " jihyun said and crossed his arm. cute

Jimin looked at him and crossed his eyebrows. Jimin bend down and look at jihyun.
"ahh... Are you sure? " jimin asked jihyun.
"YES! I'M SURE and you can't touch or kiss eomma " jihyun said and gave jimin a glare.
"But I'm her husband" jimin said and raised his eyebrows.
"But I'm her son! " jihyun said to jimin with full of anger.
" but eomma love when I'm touching h-" I cutted his sentence by smacked his head using my hand.
"ouch" he said while rubbing his head. Jihyun just laughing at him.

"what are you laughing at? " jimin said and gave a death glare to jihyun.
Jihyun started to looked down because of scared.

"yah! " I slapped jimin arm.
"jihyunnie... Don't cry, Eomma is here~" I said and wiped his tear using my thumb.

"eomma... Appa is bad! He said he can kiss and touch you" jihyun said and glare at jimin.
"W-what? It's true right? Pft"jimin said and rolled his eyes.

I just sighed and shake my head to the left and right.
"never mind just forget what appa said, he's crazy today... today eomma will bathe you okay?" I said while  stand up.

"W-what!?  I'm a crazy person!? Wait what!? I want to take a ba-"
"yes you are crazy, APPA! " jihyun said and sticked out his tongue to jimin.

"W-what was that !?" Jimin said disbelief.
I just ignore him and walk upstair.

-------*****--------

"you really love to tease him right?" I said and crossed my arm. He just shrugged and started to move closer to me.
"I didn't tease him but I'm so jealous with him and I want to take a bath with y-"
"yah!" I said and gave him a death glare.
"yeah we just take a bath together only two times... I want more~" he said and pouting cutely.
"no" I said and rolled my eyes.
"that's why I'm jealous.. " he said while snaking his hand around my waist and pouted.

"yah! He's our son" I said and put my hands around his neck.
"I know it but I'm so jealous when he hugged you and kiss you when everytime he's back from school." he said and pouting more.
"I never forgot about you jagiya~" I said and gave him a peck kiss on his lips.

He just chuckled and put his forehead on mine.
I can felt his hot breath.
"Baby... "
"huh? " I said and started to looked at him.
"I have to continue my work until 11:30 pm tonight" he said and pouting.
"it's okay... I will wait for you okay?"
I said and smiling.
"are you okay with it?" he asked me worriedly.
"I'm okay and fine" I said and smiling again to him. He just smile and pull my waist closer to him.
"just call me if anything happens okay baby? " he asked me and kiss my forehead, nose and... Gave a peck on my lips.
I just giggled and nodded.

------******------

Jimin pov

"arghhh" I just stretching my body and laying on my chair.
"Jimin-ah.. I'm so hungry you know?"
Sungwoon said while put his head on my table.
"so?" I asked him and rolled my eyes.
"If you don't mind, treat me one cup of ramen at the convince store pleaseee" he pleaded me and and pouting cutely.
"w-what?  Euw ugly and gross" I just looked at him and rolled my eyes again.