chapter 10

Dahyun pov

''its been a long time,we didnt meet.'' jungkook laughed.

''yeah.'' i just answer awkwardly.

i dont know why i feeling awkward when with him. ''so,how are you ?''jungkook asked while eating tteobokki.''good''i answered shortly.''are you okay or you feeling awkward when talking with me?'' jungkook laughed again. ''yeah,M-maybe im nervous'' i said and giggled.''yes. you are.'' jungkook chuckled.''by the way,why you want to meet me in a sudden time?" i asked and looked at him. he stop eating and looked at me. ''hmm...i just misss my cru-,F-friend,yeah FRIEND haha!..''jungkook said awkwardly while shrugged behind his neck.''ouh...'' i said awkwardly. ''but,did you miss me?'' jungkook asked me.''ah..of course i miss you!'' i said and giggled. he just smiling to me. ''uhmm..where is your protective bodyguard?'' he asked me while searching jimin. and that question makes me chocked the tteobokki. ''dahyun,are you okay?'' he pat my back. ''y-yeah...i am okay'' i said and drank the water. ''you should be careful while eating the tteobokki'' he said worried.''yeah.hehehe'' i said and giggled ''okay lets finish our tteobokki,because we will go to the next destination'' he said chuckled ''yup!'' i said smiling happily.

-------------------************----------------------

Jimin pov

''WHAT THE HELL THAT TAEHYUNG WANT!?'' ''boss, that is their strategy. they want to ki-''

''SHUT UP!'' i said angrilly. '' i think taehyung want to revenge to us because he want something.'' ''yeah something that taehyung want, but you didnt give it to him'' one of my workers added. ''what he want!?'' i said frustrated. all of my workers was thinking what taehyung want. suddenly daniel stand up from his seat.''where are you going daniel?'' ''No, i just want to tell you, what he want.'' he said seriously. all of my workers was looked at daniel with 'what he want' face.

''so what he want?'' i asked him.

''it is...DAHYUN'' he said and looked at me. i was so angry and i feel like i want to slap daniel face. " its not dahyun! it is not! not her! dont engage her!'' ''im not...boss, did you still remeber that he said that he have many surprise to you but he secret it and he added it is not the ended? he said that after you gave him money." ''i just gave him the money and let go of him. and he want dahyun back?" i said and smirking like an evil. "yes, i just realized it boss'' '

''pft. it is not that easy. Taehyung...taehyung..he is really crazy and dumb.'' i said and laughing like an evil again. ''so...boss, what we were gonna do to him?''

''kill him. simple''

''but its hard boss.'' ''no...its not hard because i have the new strategy. i was search his history...and everything about him. and...he is so weaak in real life.'' i said confidently. ''okay boss. so we didnt use the old strategy?'' '' yes...the old strategy is too crazy and insane because i was too stupid when i was young'' i said and laughed. ''so what is the new strategy?'' '' yes,boss...we all cant wait to kill him"' all of my workers laughed like an evil. i just smirking and took the file on my desk and gave the strategy paper to them. ''so, you guys need to get ready.'' ''okay boss!'' ''good...now you guys can enjoy and relax yourself because the meeting is ended'' "okay boss!'' they said and get out from meeting room. ''daniel,did you know where is dahyun now?'' i asked him and leaned on the chair. ''uhm... the maid said that she go to the outside because she want to meet someone'' ''pft. with that boy again?'' i said and play with my pen. ''y-yes boss'' daniel said and look at his feet. ''lets find her and that boy or should i call him second slut pft'' i said with cold tone and get out from the meeting room.

-----------------------*************-----------------------

Dahyun pov