Chapter XX: Tale of The Return

A/N sorry, no more hot scenes for you guys 🤣😂🤣🤪

I sat and watched the crackling fire before me

It was dark outside, and my mind still in a mist due to our noon session. I couldn't remember how long we did it on that spring of water, and how much he had filled up in me. It was only when the last few rays of the sun began to settle on our back that we decided to find something for our stomach.

I walked towards the fire, that thin fabric of his shirt revealed too much of my skin, and that constant breeze kept assaulting me. In addition without wearing any pants, except the undergarment beneath, my thighs were exposed to the weather. I rubbed my arms, trying to generate some friction and thus heat as I threw a log of wood into the fire, letting the flame to rise before me.

Perseus already went out to hunt for food, since neither of us was able to summon one. I knew Perseus could do it, because he has Hestia's power inside him. But having lost his memory, he probably wouldn't even know this ability existed. In fact I was glad that he went away for a moment. Because if he stayed here, I couldn't promise that any one us would be having dinner for the night. I could almost imagine him shoving me against that wall at the far end, with his hips furiously thrusting against me.

Crumble of leaves indicated his return. Werewolves had that feline feature, which make them hard to be detected. However, being in a place like this, Percy had to make his presence be noticed otherwise misunderstandings could happen and I would end up shooting an arrow at him, thinking that was a monster.

"Took you long enough" I didn't look at him, as I was busy warming my palm in front of the fire. The heat sipped through my skin, turning everything in me to Jello. I sighed with bliss.

"Had to dash back to the camp to check on the situation" he walked closer and held the dinner in front of me. "Chicken?"

"How was it?" This time I had the pleasure to face him.

"Well we have won the war so far. The last battle was too much for the monsters to handle. You know, having realised that Zeus doesn't care about them after being blasted by his fireballs. Anyway, we took casualties in that last battle, but the sacrifice was not in vain. My brothers have sealed the Door of Death and already established a fortress there to prevent this from happening again. There should be a celebration coming up soon"

"I just hope it is sealed this time for good. Every time those doors are opened, countless lives suffer" I spatted at the fire, thinking of how many Shadow Claws have laid dead there, of the numbers of demigods that died to close that door in the last Giant War.

I watched as Perseus laid the hunted chicken on the floor, having been stripped away the feathers.

"That's what you don't have to worry about" he commented, adding more wood to the fire. "The Door is now part of the territory and of course you know our border security. No one can have access to within five feet of that Door."

"But let's leave that topic for now because I have more important questions" he said.

I raised my brows, indicating him to continue.

"Do you want me to prepare the food in a fast way or do you want it to be presented in a nice way"

"Perseus, I'm hungry" I pout and he chuckled, having understood my answer.

He drove the stick through the chicken and began to roast it on the fire.

"So...what's gonna happen now?" I tried to break the ice while we waited to the chicken to be cooked.

"If you want, we can finish this up and continue where we left off this afternoon" I saw that wicked stare from the corner of his eyes.

The inside of my thighs ached. Even until now, after so many love received by him. I still could not get enough, the taste of him in my mouth; that length inside me. I couldn't prevent myself from jumping on him, to ride that beast he had. I was drawn to him, by each aching second.