IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Dear my lovely and loyal readers,

What I'm about to do is probably the worst thing I've ever done. But I can't let this dragging on.....

I HAVE TO STOP WRITING FOR AWHILE!

Now I know awhile is with you guys probably a month or two. But I'm taking about years guys. I'm so sorry.

I want to be a scientist not a writer and Wattpad has been a distraction to my study. I'm still in high school and as I've told you,  this year is really important for my future. I've deleted all the social media apps as well as YouTube. Deleting Wattpad is the most extreme level I've done. But I've to eliminate all the distractions.

Starting from today, I'll be deleting the Apps and no longer updating chapter until the end of next year. Bear with me if you can guys because I'm feeling really guilty about this. But there're things that need to be done.

If you guys are my loyal fan and readers, I'll be expecting you on December next year.

One thing I'm certain.

I will definitely finish this book for sure.

So if you guys are whining and crying out about not seeing the end of this story. Well don't be because once I come back, I'll update daily for you guys.

Overall that's my deepest request from you all. Don't be angry at me and even if you are, I don't blame you. But just please understand my situation. Once again I'm really sorry about this.

My deepest apologies.

Love,

Adaminus_de_Laserose. ❤️