chapter twenty seven

Jungkook sat on his chair in his studio, working hard on a song. He was into it that day, because he was in a good mood. He was almost halfway done with the lyrics in the span of a few hours. Soon, he got a text from his manager. He read the text from his notifications and it said :

Manager Hyung : meet me in the practice room, now.

He frowned in confusion. Why did Sejin hyung wanted to see him all of a sudden? He quickly replied with an "okay" and left his studio to go see him.

He entered the practice room to find Sejin with three of his bandmates - Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi.

He gulped at the sight of the four men staring at him with emotion less expressions. Was he in trouble?

"Jungkook, come here." Sejin ordered. Jungkook briskly walked towards him, throwing questioning glances towards his members, who only looked at the floor.

"What happened?" He asked, sheer confusion and nervousness evident in his voice.

"Why am I just finding out that you're dating Rosé? And that you live together still?" He asked sternly. Jungkook pressed his lips together, as he continued to just stare at his manager.

Well, he definitely was in trouble...

Meanwhile, Rosé was doing cardio in the gym. She ran on the treadmill wearing only a pair of leggings and a sports bra, sweat glistening her slim body, hair up in a tight ponytail. This girl might eat more than an average guy, but she maintained herself very well by working out.

As she was doing her last set, Soojin barged in, looking frantic. Rosé stopped running and frowned at the older woman, gasping for breath as if she ran all the way up to her.

"Unnie? Are you alright?" She asked, concerned about her beloved manager.

"Rosie.... the package..... he sent it again..." Soojin gasped.

Rosé froze in fear instantly hearing Soojin's words.

"W-what?" She stammered.

"He sent the rose again." Soojin repeated, gaining her composure. "But he sent an extra something for you this time." She pulled out a thick envelope, and handed it to Rosé.

Rosé stared at the dirty white envelope in her hands. By the looks of it, it felt like it contained a small stack of papers or a thick letter. She fearfully opened it and took out whatever was inside.

Rosé dropped on her knees when she realised what she was holding in her hands.

Photographs.

Of her and Jungkook.

Rosé covered her mouth as she dropped the photos on the floor, revealing a small piece of white paper in the end.

She noticed it and quickly snatched it, reading whatever was written on it.

Dear Rosie,

It's me, your biggest fanboy again. It's been a while, hasn't it? I see you've become closer with someone, and it's no other than Jeon Jungkook of BTS. I've been following you, keeping tabs on you for over a month now. You can't betray me like that Rosie. You don't even know what I'm capable of. You saw how close I got that day, when you returned from Japan. Let me tell you a secret : I was with you the whole way, on the plane. I was sitting only a few seats behind. If I wanted, I could've hurt you in the air. But that's not what I want. I would never hurt my Rosie.

It will be better for you to leave Jungkook, otherwise things won't be good for either of you. I will hurt him, Rosie. I wouldn't think twice. The sooner you leave him, the longer he will see the face of the sun. I could ruin his career you know. I have copies of all these pictures.