Chapter 7- Zoo

Chapter 7- Zoo

Wednesday, July 5th, 2006 10:26am

"That is so stupid!" Draco stated in frustration. "He has to be one of the worst evil villains I have ever seen!"

"But you have to admit Plankton's F-U-N song is brilliant!" Steven retorted as the group waited in line for entry tickets.

"That song is probably the only thing evil about him."

"That's not true! He has created a lot of evil things to try and get the Krabby Patty recipe."

"That's another thing! Who in their right mind is willing to spend their whole life trying to steal a secret recipe? Why not just make a better one, a different one? Way easier than trying to steal something that is already known to the mass of fish that live down there. "

"I," Steven began but paused and put a finger to his chin "I never really thought about it that way. It would make sense that if he actually stole the recipe and used it, than the fish would know."

"Exactly!" Draco smirked and crossed his arms.

"Are you two proud of your argument over a kids show?" Hermione giggled.

"Hey!" Steven turned his head to face her "This is a very important argument!"

"And it's not just for kids!" Draco cut in.

"Okay Draco," She smiled widely "Whatever you say."

"It's not..." He turned his head back to Steven and slumped his shoulders slightly "Right?"

"Of course not! Adults watch it too and love it just as much, if not more than kids! After all I am almost an adult and I watch it."

"Steven you just turned fifteen. That is hardly an adult." Jason chimed in with a laugh.

"In the wizarding world, seventeen is considered an adult and the trace gets removed....So really I am only two years away from that!"

Jason looked to Draco for help, but Draco just shrugged and pursed his lips.

"He has a point. He is closer to being an adult in wizarding law than in muggle law."

"You're no help!"

"Sorry." Draco replied with a laugh and turned to follow the now moving line to the ticket stands.

Once everyone was set with their entry tickets, the group moved into the front area of the San Diego Zoo.

"We should do the safari tomorrow." Hermione announced as she looked at the map of the zoo. "I didn't realize it wouldn't be in the same area."

"Not to worry." Jason stated as he wrapped an arm around his little brother. "There is plenty to see here. I doubt we will even be able to see everything today anyway."

"I wanna see everything!" Steven yelled out in excitement "Where should we start first? Can we see the reptiles?"

"Um, you guys can go see the reptiles." She laughed with a slightly disgusted look. "Although, it looks like it would be last to visit on the map. We start that way," She pointed to the right "then make our way around to the reptile exhibit over there." She then pointed to the left and looked up from the map.

"I'll pass on visiting it too. Was never big on those slimy animals."

"They aren't all slimy. That is a misconception." Draco stated a little annoyed.

"Okay well," Hermione interrupted "If we take Front Street then that will take us to the Koalas then to the Elephants. But if we take Treetops Way then we can see the monkeys and-"