Jungwoo?

"We have arrived to our destination, please get off safely." I hear someone say. I removed my eye mask from my face and see everyone leaving the plane, well its time to go. I grab my luggage and head out. That was the first time I have ever sat on a chair for so long. Let's breathe in the fresh Seoul air. My mom paid for me to get a ride to my hotel so I'm absolutely grateful for that or else I'd have so much trouble getting there. I see a guy with a sign that has my name on it and I'm guessing by that he's the one that'll be taking me to the hotel.

"Hello miss, are you y/n?"

"Yes I am, nice to meet you."

"Right this way." We head into the car and let me tell you his car is very nice, smells good too, aish I can't wait to eat. I'm very tired but can't sleep in a random persons car, got to be safe.

"First time in Seoul?"

"Oh yes, I am very nervous."

"Don't be, we have very nice and welcoming people, if you need help with anything here's my number." He hands me a card with his name and number.

"Thank you Mr. Chen."

"You are welcome."

After some talking and driving we arrive to my hotel, it's a big white building with glass windows and two security guards standing outside. My mom really did this all for me. Oooh they have a little garden and a mochi bar.

"Let me help you with that."

"No it's okay, thank you."

"Okay as you wish, have a good time here in Seoul miss."

"I will Mr. Chen."

Okay, I got my room key, my luggage, what am I forgetting? Hmmm...where's my phone. I search around about to freak when I felt vibration, found it. *mom*

Y/n: "Hello?" I say while trying to open my door, ugh I can't swipe this card.

Mom: "Hey sweetie? Bad timing?"

Y/n: "I'm just trying to open this door."

Mom: "Oh you have arrived already?"

Y/n: "YES! I opened it and yes mom."

Mom: "Well then I'll let you settle in, call me later, love you and miss you!"

Y/n: "Love you and miss you too!"

Well let's unpack, I look around and see the gorgeous view outside

                      This is your room^So pretty, ugh do I really want to unpack? I need to buy groceries, better to not starve

This is your room^
So pretty, ugh do I really want to unpack? I need to buy groceries, better to not starve. Let's go! I pull out my phone and look for a convenience store close to me, GOTCHA! Well let's at least wear something different

 Let's go! I pull out my phone and look for a convenience store close to me, GOTCHA! Well let's at least wear something different

There, now a little bit of lip tint and fill in my nonexistent eyebrows, hmm...let's put a little bit of concealer and now curl my lashes. Yes, much better. I wear too much black, oh well. I head out and it's not too hot but not too cold, a nice wind hits my face. Over in the city it was so cold, here I can wear a sweater and be okay.
I really hope my phone does not die on me, I mean I'm just walking straight anyways. I walk out of the elevator and see a guy walking fast and he looked mad, even if he was wearing a mask I could tell. He heads into the elevator and we look at each other for a while until the elevator door closes. Why does he look familiar? He's a tall slender guy, with blonde hair, brown to black eyes, no not too familiar, he looked young about my age. Forget it. I walk to the store and arrive there safely. Okay ramen is a must, some korean beef, sauces, vegetables and instant rice. Well that's all I can carry. I pay for all my things and head out. Ugh these bags are so damn heavy. I lay my bags down and shut my phone because there's no way I can hold these bags and my phone at the same time. Just go all straight Y/n.

??: "Miss, would you like some help with those?"

Y/n: "Oh gosh you scared me, I think I'll be fine but thank you."

??: "No I insist." He says while grabbing most of the bags leaving me with one.

Y/n: "Oh you don't have to."

??: "It's okay, are you new here? I saw you struggling with your phone and bags that's why I'm asking."

Y/n: "Yes I am, I'm y/n, by the way."

Jungwoo: "Oh I'm um...jungwoo, nice to meet you." He said with his soft voice. Jungwoo? Where have I heard that name before?

Y/n: "Nice to meet you Jungwoo." Sorry mom I really need help with these bags, he's a stranger I know. Well I made it without my phone surprisingly.

Jungwoo: "Wait your hotel room is here?" I nod to his question. "Oh so is mine."

Y/n: "Well let's hope we're not neighbors." We both laugh and I push the button with my floor number. I keep looking at him and his eyes and voice sound and look so familiar. That soft angelic voice where did I hear it before? The elevator doors open and I turn to the right.

Jungwoo: "Same floor, same direction." I look at him and pointed to my hotel door. "Well have a goodnight neighbor." He places my bags down and heads to the room in front of me.

??: "Jungwoo, where have you been? Jisung ordered food because he said you forgot your credit card at home, he was very angry."

Jungwoo: "I was with a very pretty girl." He looks back smiling.

Y/n: "Have a goodnight." I smile back and grab my bags and head inside. Who is he? I saw his face and nothing, I look at my groceries and just decide to sleep.

                       Jungwoos' POV
I watch her go into her hotel room. Pretty.

Renjun: "Pretty girl? Are you sure it wasn't a guy?" I push renjun and go inside.

Jungwoo: "Haha very fun, no not this time, well what did you guys order?"

Jisung: "Well we had to order pizza because someone forgot their card."

Jeno: "I'm fine with pizza, we've been eating Samgyeopsal and rice for the past week."

Haechan: "Well you know how much me and Jisung love it." They say while giving each other high fives.

Jungwoo: "WELL it's our time to enjoy something, yam yam this pizza is so good, by the way that pretty girl I was talking about I feel like you guys would get along with her."

Chenle: "I would like to meet her, I need a girlfriend." He says while pouting.

Jungwoo: "I don't know her age buddy, sorry. Okay guys I'm gonna start heading out, the boys are waiting for me. If you guys need anything call me or text me. Love you all."

Jaemin: "Thank you for watching over us even with a packed schedule."

All: "BYE! WE LOVE YOUUU!"

And with that I walk back to the studio.

Name: Kim JungwooBirthday: February 19, 1998Age: 21Hobbies: Flirting, dancing, singing, being an angel, sleeping and cleaning Favorite colors: Black, white, green and blue

Name: Kim Jungwoo
Birthday: February 19, 1998
Age: 21
Hobbies: Flirting, dancing, singing, being an angel, sleeping and cleaning
Favorite colors: Black, white, green and blue