Truth or Dare?

Jisung POV

We finally arrived at the dorms and I'm kind of nervous, my room is so dirty. Y/n fell asleep on Haechan and they look cute together to be honest. He wakes her up and I just can't help and stare at her.

Chenle: "Jisung get out of the carrrrr!!"

Jisung: "Okay Sorry." I head out of the car and walk towards the elevator with the boys.

Renjun: "So did you know that we were living in this dorm y/n?"

Y/n: "Honestly no I did not, my mom just booked me one of the best hotels and here I am."

Jaemin: "At least you're not a sasaeng."

Y/n: "Never that, oh yeah and I'm trying to look for a job so I won't run out of money, I rather earn than take from my mother."

Mark: "Well we're hereeee."

Maybe I can get her a job, I could ask manager-nim. Maybe she could work for us, that'd be very exciting.

Jisung: "Guys I'm going to go make a call."

Haechan: "But we're going to play truth or dareeeee, Jeno really wants to play."

Truth or dare? Count me in

Jisung: "Fine."

Jeno: "Okay, let's sit in a circle, Mark, me, Jaemin, Renjun, Haechan, Y/n, Chenle and Jisung. You guys got it?"

All: "Ne"

Mark: "I'll spin the bottle first." It landed on Haechan. "Truth or dare?"

Haechan: "Aw man, dare."

Mark: "I dare you to suck on a lemon throughout the game."

All: "That's so lame mark!"

Chenle: "Come on!"

Mark: "What? Jeno wanted to play not me."

Haechan: "I can do that easily."

Chenle: "Next is Haechan."

Haechan: "Lets see who I gettttt!!" It landed on Chenle "ooohhhh, Chenle."

Chenle: "Dare?"

Jaemin: "This is so boring guys!! How about we play Minecraft?"

Y/n: "Yes!! I love Minecraft!"

Mark: "Finally something fun."

Jeno: "We literally just had one dare!"

We leave Jeno to go play Minecraft and let me tell you it was so fun but it sucks I can't talk to Y/n. She still seems shy but the boys are warming up to her especially Mark since he can speak English. I should just head to my room, they wouldn't notice anyways. I go to my room and just lay there thinking why do I have to be this way? *knock* *knock*

Jisung: "COME IN!"

Y/n: "Hey I noticed that you left, what's been up with you? I know we don't know each other well but I can tell when someone is off."

She's amazing.

Jisung: "Um nothing is, I'm just very tired."

Y/n: "Oh okay, I'll let you sleep. Goodnight, thank you for today."

Jisung: "Of course."

And with that everything turned dark and I suddenly had fallen asleep.

I know it was so short but since they don't know each other that well the day isn't going to last long until they all know each other more. Hope you all enjoyed~ :)