Sleepover

Yangyangs POV

I woke up on my bed confused because I had no idea how I ended up there. I'm sure I fell asleep on Y/ns bed.

Y/n: "Hey Yang." She said with the softest voice.

Yangyang: "Oh hey, did you bring me to bed?"

Y/n: "Yeah I woke you up, remember? You kept saying thank you."

Yangyang: "I was probably half asleep. Anyways thank you and sorry for invading your space like that."

Y/n: "No it's okay, but I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise not to tell anyone at all. I'm sorry I have to tell you this right after you woke up but here it goes. Me and Haechan are secretly dating, we have for about two weeks already."

Yangyang: "I figured, you got close to him out of a sudden and I knew you loved him still. You know I liked you the first time I saw you and the times I kissed you it meant a lot to me but the one thing that I noticed is that you never looked at me the way you look at Haechan. Even after those times we kissed, your eyes never sparkled as much as when he entered the room."

Y/n: "I thought you were going to get mad at me."

Yangyang: "Did you like me?"

Y/n: "I mean yes of course I did, but once I saw Haechan again all those feelings were gone."

Yangyang: "Well don't worry about it, I'll get over you one day. Honestly I tried my best in order for you to not go back with him but it just made my feelings grow stronger. The hurt that he brought you I didn't want to see it ever again, but I'm not going to stop you. Just please make sure this is the right choice."

Y/n: "I really believe this is right."

Yangyang: "Then I'll respect that decision."

Y/n: "Thank you Yang, I truly appreciate you a lot. Please believe that."

Yangyang: "And I thank you for helping me follow my dreams."

Y/n: "Thank my mom more, she's the real life saver."

Yangyang: "Only if I could, I'm just happy she left a wonderful beautiful daughter in this cruel world."

Y/n: "And I'm happy I got to meet a wonderful handsome young man."

  We sat there hugging and crying, which trust me helped a lot. I just hope Haechan doesn't break her heart and he actually makes her the happiest girl in the world.

Y/ns POV

After talking with Yang I decided to tell Haechan the good news but I was stopped in the middle of the hallway with a bunch of flashlights hitting my face.

Y/n: "Please move, I need to get through."

??: "Who are you?"

??: "Why did you just come out of one of the boys room?"

??: "Tell us all the details."

??: "Come on get a better picture of her face!"

Yangyang: "What's going on here?"

??: "It's Yangyang!"

??: "Is that your girlfriend?"

??: "This is going to be big."

??: "Get a lot of shots!"

Haechan: "HEY MOVE! Get out of the damn way!"

Yangyang pulled me towards Haechan and he told everyone to delete the pictures because there was nothing going on, but of course they wouldn't believe that. Many bodyguards came to rescue us and managed to put us in the dreamies dorm.