Friendly

Y/n POV

Oh I feel like I'm going to be sick. All night I had a huge stomachache and my body aches. This is what I get for dancing so long. The hotel has a dance studio and I just decided to dance a bit since I haven't in a while. I've never danced anywhere else but my room. It felt so great. Other than dancing I can sing a little, i was never confident in singing because others wouldn't acknowledge me or care about my singing. Only my mother did. I walked towards the mochi bar and decided to get an ice cream.

??: "I'll get that for you." He said while giving the cashier his money.

Y/n: "Oh no you didn't...oh hi Jaemin, you didn't have to pay for it."

Jaemin: "It's okay, I was gonna get some for the others anyways, do you want to come with me?"

Y/n: "Where are they now?"

Jaemin: "In the garden, we just came back from the gym."

I nodded and we walked towards the garden. I haven't fully seen it and it's so beautiful

                               The garden^We went through the path way and found the boys sitting near the pond

                              The garden^
We went through the path way and found the boys sitting near the pond. I adore their friendship so much.

Haechan: "OMG THE BEAUTIFUL Y/n. Heyyyyy!!"

Chenle: "YAYYY!! We missed you!!"

Jeno: "And you're with Jaemin."

Renjun: "Stop getting jealous."

Jeno: "IM NOT!!"

Jaemin: "Here you go I got you guys something."

Jisung: "Thank you hyung and y/n." He's so adorable. He was blushing.

Jaemin: "Where's Mark?"

Haechan: "Hyungs needed him, they didn't need me though." :(

Jisung: "Maybe for Nct U."

Y/n: "I can't believe I'm actually here and you guys are talking about the others. I've looked up to you all for so long, meeting you guys was such a miracle. Meeting everyone would be a blessing to be honest."

Chenle: "They're going to be having a party in about a week. You can come."

Y/n: "Oh no no, I rather not intrude and ruin your precious time together. It'll just be awkward and I'm not ready. I mean look at me.."

Haechan: "You look beautiful, we can go buy you a dress and anything else you need."

Y/n: "Oh I'm...thank you." He's going to kill me, I'm too lucky, too too lucky.

Jaemin: "Well shall we go?"

Y/n: "Wait right now?"

Jaemin: "Yes a princess like you deserves her dress now."