Letter

Y/ns POV

It had been two weeks since me and Haechan have kept our relationship a secret. I really thought it was going to be easy but me and Yangyang are too close that Haechan gets jealous, which is understandable but he insisted on it being a secret. Oh well.

Yangyang: "I'm so happy right now, cuddle meeeeee!!"

Me and yang are both having a movie night, we usually do this every Saturday since he's barely busy on those days.

Y/n: "Watch the movie, you're not even paying attention."

Yangyang: "You just distract me a lot."

Y/n: "Why's that? I'm just innocently watching the movie."

Yangyang: "You're really cute." He says with a giggle.

Haechan told me to distance myself from him but I couldn't. When I was all alone Yangyang came along and lifted me up. My mom and I met an angel, I can't possibly ignore the person that was there for my mom when I couldn't be. He's the only one that understood my pain, my mom meant a lot to him. I just wish I didn't have to choose, they both make me extremely happy.

Yangyang: "Now you're not paying attention to the movie, what's going on? You're usually really into it and trying to solve all the answers."

Y/n: "Nothing, I'm just happy you're here."

Yangyang: "Is it Haechan?" I look at him and he looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

Y/n: "No of course not, we worked things out. Don't worry about."

Yangyang: "Oh, ok."

After that it was just silence. He's smart, too smart. I know he'll find out but I'm not ready to tell him, I don't even know why. It's not like we ever thought about dating each other, we liked each other but no one ever made the first move. I looked at him and he was sound asleep on my bed, well now I have to sleep on the couch. I walked towards the tv to turn it off but a piece of paper in yangyangs bag caught my eye. "To my baby" I forgot about the letter, my eyes soon filled with tears remembering the events that had happened that day. I grab the envelope and open it up, I sit on my bed carefully so I don't wake yang up. My hands had started to tremble and sweat, you'll be fine y/n.

~~The letter~~

I don't know how to start this, but I just really want you to know that I love you so much. If anything happens once you arrive just remember that I know you tried your best to get here earlier. You know at first I could not believe it, I never thought about death until now. I just wish I listened to you, you were right about me overworking, now look at me. It's funny because you were always right, you always knew the right answers. I want you to remember that, no matter what hard obstacle life brings you, you always know the right answer, never forget that. I'm sure by now you have met Yang Yang, he's a fine young man. Please make sure to take care of each other, he reminds me a lot of you, I'm sure he'll make a good husband one day. I know you have your hardships but I beg of you to restore his broken heart, no one believes in him, I had to get him a home since he was secretly sleeping on one of the hospital beds until I found out. His parents were cruel to him and for what? Nothing, only because of his passions and dreams. I am not saying to choose him as your future husband but I'm not going to lie you both would be cute, just find your sun my sunflower and follow your heart. I will be watching over you, I love you~
~~End~~

I don't even know what to say. I read it over and over again, yet all I could do was cry and smile at the same time. I put the letter in my cabinet and look at Yangyang, he's been through a lot too. I knew he did but never bothered to get into it. He's always smiling and giving off positive energy, but under all that is pain and suffering. I was too selfish to realize that and I thought I was the only one going through a crisis. I crawl under the covers and cuddle onto him, he truly is an angel sent from heaven.