Jaemin

Jaemins' POV

Y/n: "I'm going to start heading out guys, I think you all should rest."

Renjun: "Yeah we are pretty tired but trust me we will not be going to bed anytime soon."

She just looks at us and smiles, honestly she has a very nice smile but I know Jisung likes her so I'll let him have a chance, he deserves happiness, but you know me I love to flirt.

Jaemin: "Well it was nice having you, you can come anytime you want. I'll walk you out."

Everyone: "BYE BYEEE!!."

Haechan: "Please come back soon!!"

Y/n: "I will for you guys~"

I smile at her and open the door for her. We look at each other and just stare. Her cheeks start to turn a pinkish color and she looks away.

Jaemin: "Thank you for hanging out with us. I know we are a bunch of goofballs but I hope we can get to know each other well."

Y/n: "heh, yes of course and I love the goofball in you...I mean you all, well I'll start going. Thank you for today."

Jaemin: "Anytime, goodbye."

She opens the door and closes it. I see why Jisung is heads over heels for this girl.

Chenle: "Hey hyung, what'd you guys talk about?"

Haechan: "Yeah HYUNG, what did YOU guys TALK about?"

Of course they were eavesdropping, then let's play a game.

Jaemin: "Well you see we just told each other that we hope to spend more time together and that we both LIKE each other A LOT ;)"

Haechan: "YOU'RE SUCH A LIAR NANA, TELL US YOU'RE LYING!"

Jaemin: "I'm not lying Donkey."

Jeno: "Jaemin just stop, we know you're lying."

Jaemin: "Are you jealous?"

Jeno: "Very funny." *nervous laughter*

Jaemin: "Well fine I'm lying, my heart only belongs to Jeno."

Everyone: "OOOHHHHH~"

Jeno leaves to his room blushing, I'm telling you he does like me but won't admit it. One day...hehe.
                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the rest of the night we just chatted and Jisung was fast asleep with Jeno. Haechan couldn't stop talking about Y/n but that's because he hasn't been this close to a girl before. Jisung likes her though. Good thing Jisung is sleeping, he's a very sensitive baby.

Jaemin: "Do you honestly like this girl or do you just plan on ya know...doing the nasty?"

Everyone: "EWWWWWW!! YOU'RE SUCH A PERVERT!"

Jaemin: "WHAT? It's just a serious question."

Haechan: "Why do you ask?"

Jaemin: "Because you and mark were talking about her front and back."

Mark: "Nope, we were not, she just had a nice pair of shirt and pants. That's all."

                     *mark has been exposed*

Haechan: "I mean she deserves the
compliment."

Renjun: "You both are disappointing."

Haechan and mark: "You literally agreed with us!!"

Jaemin: "Okay no more playing go to your rooms and go to sleep. Only Chenle gets to stay up. I can't believe mark is the leader."

Renjun: "Not for long."    (A/n: my heart :( ...)

I can't believe them, yes she has a nice body but come on. They all head to their room and Chenle does too since he doesn't want to be alone. Well I can't wait for tomorrow.

Name: Na Jae-minAge: 18 (Korean age: 21)Birthday: August 13, 2000Favorite color: PinkFavorite food: tteokbokkiHobbies: Badminton, Singing, dancing, rapping and acting

Name: Na Jae-min
Age: 18 (Korean age: 21)
Birthday: August 13, 2000
Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: tteokbokki
Hobbies: Badminton, Singing, dancing, rapping and acting