Dance Studio

Y/n POV
??: "I brought you breakfast honey."

Y/n: "Ew don't call me honey." I got up and saw Jaemin staring at me with his pretty smile.

Jaemin: "Here and I wanted to talk to you about something."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Jaemin: "Me and Jeno, if we get caught it'll destroy our career, only the members know, not even the staff. I want to leave him so he won't get hurt but I don't know how to."

Jeno: "You already did." I looked up from my plate and saw Jeno standing there with a look of sadness, Jaemin went up to him, hugging him and saying sorry. Honestly I didn't know what to tell him, I was confused myself. All they could do was wait till they weren't idols anymore.

Jaemin: "Y/n, are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm just tired."

Jaemin: "Well everyone's going to the dance room, wanna come?" I nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style.

Y/n: "Wait I need to brush my teeth and wash my face."

Jaemin: "Oh yeah, okay I'll wait out here."

I went into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I don't know why I wasn't feeling okay today, I thought I was finally going to be happy maybe I'm just too tired. Let's put on some makeup on this horrifying face, after some time of being satisfied with my makeup I go out and decide to wear shorts and a crop top.

Jaemin: "Wow, who are you trying to impress?"

Y/n: "You...just kidding."

Jaemin: "Haha funny, let's go."

We finally arrived to the dance room which only took like five minutes.

Chenle: "PRINCESS YOU'RE LOOKING CUTEEEE!"

Jisung: "Stop gassing her up."

Y/n: "You're just mad because Chenle loves me :}"

Renjun: "Okay everybody let's get started. Where's everyone else?"

Ten: "Sorry, Lucas wouldn't want to wake up so we carried him here."

Hendery: "He's so heavy."

Kun: "Take a breather and then let's start."

Yangyang looks around and then he spots me, I wave hi to him but he starts to walk towards me.

Yangyang: "So why is a beautiful girl like you sitting all alone?"

Y/n: "I wouldn't say beautiful, but I'm just waiting to see you dance."

Yangyang: "I'll make it as perfect as you, can I get a hug before I go?" I end up hugging him and he just gives me kisses all over my face and then I hear a big slam.