Jeno

Jenos POV

I woke up staring at Jaemin wondering if he'd finally tell me how he felt. All the time I tried to make it obvious that I liked him even the boys would tease me but nope he is clueless. I got up from my bed and replayed the events that happened last night.

~~~~last night~~~~

Renjun: "Haechan, what happened? Why was she freaking out?"

He stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. He just looked at her leave, his eyes followed every step she took. I walked closer to him asking him what had happened.

Jeno: "If you don't tell me I will beat it out of you if I have to." I didn't mean it but I needed to know what happened.

Haechan: "I um I don't know...I just told her how I felt and that's it. So I could get over her." He was lying, I could tell he was keeping something so I grabbed him and took him to my room.

Jaemin: "Don't tell us if it's something we can't keep away from Jisung." I nodded my head and closed the door.

Jeno: "Now tell me, what happened?" He looked at me and hesitated but he finally told me.

Haechan: "I kissed her, but she kissed me back.  If she didn't kiss me back I would've let go and gotten over her but she kissed me back so I asked her if she liked me then she freaked out. I didn't know what to do, I don't know why I kissed her I just. It's all my fault, everything is my fault." He said all this without taking a single breath.

I knew Haechan was y/ns bias in the beginning but then she grew feelings towards Jisung. I know she likes Jisung but why kiss back? I looked at him and he looked worried. My hands have gotten sweaty and I didn't know if I should have a meeting and tell everyone about what had happened. If he finds out then it's over. We'll go back to what had happened before. Why did this have to happen?

Jeno: "We have to tell everyone, we can't just keep this a secret. It's better if he hears it from you than y/n. I don't want us to fall apart again."

Haechan: "I'll tell him, I'll take all the blame and if he doesn't forgive me then I'll stay with the Hyungs. You guys would be better off without me."

Jeno: "No we'd be better off without girls."
  I smile at him and we hug each other. I can't be mad at him, it's Haechan, I understand where he's coming from. If I saw Jaemin with someone else I would go and kiss him too. I leave the room and I see Jaemin sitting outside of our room door.

Jaemin: "How'd it go?"

Jeno: "There will be a meeting in the morning, so let's sleep."

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

Renjun: "What are you thinking about? You haven't even touched your food."

Jeno: "Heh, just waiting for us all to talk."

Renjun: "Yeah I wonder what it's all about. Is everyone awake?" I nod my head and we head to the living room.

Jisung: "Hyungs why are we here? I'm so tired."

Jaemin: "Where's y/n?"

Chenle: "She left when everyone was sleeping, I waited for her to leave."

Jeno: "Why?"

Chenle: "Because she was on my bed and it's mine so I should be sleeping on it."

Jisung: "Yah I'm sorry about that, anyways why are we here?"

I look at Haechan and he nods his head.

Haechan: "Well we're here because of me. I did something last night that I shouldn't have done and if you all hate me then i will be leaving with the Hyungs. Jungwoo and doyoung are coming up as we speak. So here I go...I kissed y/n and I regret it a lot. I don't know what had happened to me and I was the reason why she freaked out. I'm so sorry Jisung."