Dont give in

Haechans POV

For the past weeks I've been watching over Renjun, he's been doing better and today we will finally get to go back home. I haven't been home but I know Jisung has been depressed lately, waiting for y/n. She disappeared out of nowhere, not answering his calls, he gave me her number to text her but she still didn't answer mine. The boys knocked on her door and nothing, not once did she leave.

Taeyong: "Is Renjun ready?" I look at Renjun who has been getting ready, I didn't notice because she's still stuck in my head.

Renjun: "Yeah I am, let's just finally go home."

We walk towards the elevator quietly, waiting to get hit with the outside breeze, waiting to smell the fresh air. Rapidly we head out, feeling the sun rays hit our skin. The sky is truly beautiful. Taeyong drives us home safely and tells us to call him if anything. We say our goodbyes and walk into the big building. Once again we go into the stuffy elevator and finally we arrive to our room.

Jisung: "Oh hey, you're finally home. I've been waiting for you guys." He looks at us then looks at her door.

Renjun: "Are you sure you've been waiting for us?" He nods his head and we all head inside.

  Everything looked clean and organized, surprisingly. All the video games were put on one side, the table had not one single crumb on it and the beds looked like they were not touched.

Chenle: "FINALLYYY!! Haechan and Renjun are back, I missed you hyungs a lot. Please don't leave again." He gives us a big hug and I fell into his arms, oh how much I missed him.

Renjun: "I missed you too lele, where are the others?"

Jisung: "They didn't want to be home, I'm guessing Jaemin and Jeno are on a date. They've been getting really close lately. Mark is staying with the Hyungs, you're the leader now." He gives Renjun a soft smile and hugs him. "I know you'll be the best leader ever."

Renjun: "Heh I can't wait."

Jaemin and Jeno: "We're homeee, where's our son?"

Haechan: "Yah he's older than you guys."

Jeno: "Ignore him, Renjun come hereeee!!"

Jaemin: "You can finally enjoy our presence."

Renjun: "Oh no, Haechan take me back to the hospital."

Jeno: "Stop being mean."

Chenle: "Anyways where have you guys been? Me and Jisung literally could only make ramen and we're hungry. Jisung barely even ate."

Jaemin: "Well we just wanted to get Renjun a welcome back present and don't worry we bought korean beef at the market it's already made, so eat up." He hands Renjun a small black box which I'm guessing has a bracelet in it.

Renjun: "I love itttt!!" It's a silver bracelet with Nct Dream carved onto it.

Jeno: "We got you all one. Mark isn't here so we can't give him his but he'll always be a part of Nct Dream." I grab the bracelet and put it on, it's so beautiful. Now we can all be connected somehow. I look at Jisung and smile at him.

Haechan: "Can we put all of our fist together and yell NCT DREAMM!!" They look at me with smiles and nod their heads. We start to get our fist ready and all at once we yell...

Everyone: "NCT DREAMMM~" (picture them trying to harmonize with each other)

Chenle: "Now lets all make a promise. Let's never let anyone get in between us ever again."