Back home

I woke up feeling tired as ever, forgetting where I was. I grabbed the blanket and it smelled so good, I took a big sniff of the blanket but someone came in and caught me.

Yangyang: "Um...what are you doing?"

Y/n: "I'm cold." I covered myself with the blanket hoping he wouldn't be weirded out.

Yangyang: "Anyways breakfast is ready and don't forget you're starting school today. Also I have some good news for you."

We walked towards the kitchen and I sat down right next to him, enjoying the smell of the rich pancakes. I grabbed my fork and ate like a very hungry dog.

Y/n: "So what's the good news?" I asked with a mouthful of pancakes and toast.

Yangyang: "You see so I'm going to be heading to Korea in about 7 months soooo-"

Y/n: "Wait so what's going to happen to me? You're going to leave me?"

Yangyang: "Like I was saying since you don't have family here I asked the school if you could get out of school early so you could come with me and you'd go to a university over at Korea and they had said yes because of your good grades."

Y/n: "WAIT ARE YOU BEING SERIOUSSSS??!?! Thank youuuu!! I literally hate everyone at that school."

Yangyang: "You still have to go for 6 months."

Y/n: "Oh. Well that's upsetting. Do I have to go today?" I said while pouting.

Yangyang: "Yes I'll drop you off and pick you up don't worry." He said with a really cute smile.

We both finished our breakfast and I had to get ready fast since I was going to be late, which I always arrive late everywhere I go. Today I wanted to look cute because hey you never know who might show up at school (cute boys) I applied my eyeliner and curled my lashes real quick, admiring the finishing look.

Honestly I look really good which is a first

Honestly I look really good which is a first. I looked at myself in the mirror gassing myself up and telling myself I look good till the one and only Yangyang interrupts me once again.

Yangyang: "You're really weird and why are you dressed up so nicely?" He just stared at me which made me a little uncomfortable but smile because now I actually knew I looked good. I walked towards him and stood right in front of his face. We were very close, too close.

Yangyang: "What are you-" his cheeks were bright red.

Y/n: "I DONT FEEL SMALL ANYMOREEEE!!" I jumped around in excitement because let me tell you that boy is hella tall. He pushed me away and directed me towards the car, he was mad for no reason. The car ride was silent, not an awkward silence just a peaceful one with sneaking glances. He looked good to be honest, with his leather jacket...yummy.

Yangyang: "You're drooling and we're here by the way."

Y/n: "Oh okay." I cleaned my drool and said goodbye. Ugh I really don't want to be here.