Do I?

My head is killing me so much, these past few days I haven't been feeling well and I think my allergies are kicking in. I've been caved in here far too long I have to get out, explore and learn more about the culture I love. To be honest I think these headaches are from the people who live across from me, they're always laughing and screaming also I think they have a dolphin.

I grab my phone and purse then start to head out. I open the door and so do the boys that live across from me. Gosh they're so handsome, the only one I have ever saw was Jungwoo and he hasn't appeared but they all look so familiar...wait...is that?

Mark: "Oh hello, we haven't met before I'm mark."

Y/n: "Yes we haven't, I'm a caveman...so yeah. Well I'm y/n." You totally nailed that one.

I look at the other boys and wave at them then start to walk as fast as I could. That's Nct Dream, I cant believe they've been living across from me this whole time and I look like a total mess. I knew Jungwoo looked familiar, was I high or something? The elevator was taking too long and I saw them walking towards me, the stairs it is. I'm such an awkward person, why?
I finally finished going down all those stairs and of course with my fine luck Nct Dream came out of the elevator.

Haechan: "Hey wait up, where are you heading off to?"

Great, the one who makes my heart beat uncontrollably is the one to catch up to me.

Y/n: "I don't really know, I guess wherever my legs take me."

Haechan: "Would you like to come with us to the arcade? Well first we were gonna go get food from the market then the arcade."

This is too weird, why is he asking a stranger?

Y/n: "I'd rather not bother you guys, but thank you for the offer."

Chenle: "Please come with us, Jungwoo said you came here all alone and we'd like to accompany you."

Jaemin: "Also you don't know the place too well and we do."

Y/n: "You got me there, alright but I'm paying for myself."

Jeno: "That's what you think."

They all smile and lead me off to the car. They're so kind.
Finally I'm getting along with people around my age.
Maybe I'd finally find happiness here.
No, they're a famous group.
They're just being friendly.

Jisung: "You okay?"

Y/n: "Oh yes, sorry I'm just so excited to be here with you guys."

Jisung: "Well if you ever feel alone and want to talk to someone don't hesitate to talk to us."

He...he's so cute...all these emotions...why is he so damn cute?

Y/n: "Thank you."

We head out of the car and Chenle takes my hand, pulling me towards the market.

Chenle: "LETS GOOOO!!"

Mark: "LETS GET IT!!"

Jisungs' POV
Im the last one to get out of the car and I see Chenle grabbing Y/n's hand. Cute. The boys all start to scream and yell. We all are hungry, finally we can eat some yummy foods.

Haechan: "She's pretty cute, right?"

Jisung: "She is but Chenle and her seem to be hitting it off."

Haechan: "Not if I do something about it."
And with that he leaves with that evil smirk of his.

Jisung: "COME ON HAECHAN! HE NEEDS LOVE."

Haechan: "YOU GUYS ALREADY HAVE EACH OTHER!"

Jisung: "That little shi-"
I run towards Haechan but accidentally bump into y/n.

Haechan: "Oh my god, are you okay y/n."
He winks at me and mouths thank you.
I wasn't trying to be a wingman, aish, I can't believe this. I'm gonna grow old, alone.

We finished eating and I told the boys I wanted to go back to the dorm. This whole time I just witnessed Haechan and Chenle fighting over y/n. I still feel bad running her over but I didn't even get a chance to talk to her or even apologize. WHAT IF I LIKE HER? HUH? At least they're happy.

Renjun: "Are you sure you want to go back to the dorm?"

Jisung: "Yes, I don't feel good." I mean I'm not lying.

Y/n: "How about we do something at your dorms' if it makes you feel any better. I wouldn't want to have fun without you."

She's...she's so sweet, the boys would've just left me.

Haechan: "Nah, he'll be fine."

What did I say?

Haechan: "Just kidding, yeah it's getting pretty late let's go to the dorm."

Jisung: "um mark, did we clean the dorm?" I whisper to him.

Mark: "She'll be fine."

Oh well, the dorm here we come. I hope we play truth or dare ;)

You guys ready for truth or dare? I know I am. Hope you guys enjoyed <3.