ønë

{♡}

"Some heads up would have been very nice!" My brother screams through the phone.

"Yeah, well, that's a little too late. I'm already in Miami." I answer with an attitude. I am very moody at the moment as I couldn't sleep on the plane and can't seem find my baggage.

"That's it. I'm going to Miami to get you myself. You are not taking this job. From what I've heard this guy is a total dickhead." He says rather overprotective.

"That's the whole reason I got this job, to show everyone he's not a total dickhead. Besides, you're in the middle of your last semester, don't f this up." I answer him as I spot my bright yellow baggage.

"Than don't f up your life. And for how long are you with that dude you said, six months?" He says. I hear him pacing around. A habit when he's either stressed or anxious. "You're my babysis. Did you really think I would like this news?"

"Let's settle this, I'm taking this job and you can't talk me out of it. I need money, so do you and mami. With this job I can provide money." I say in one breath. "I will keep you updated if this guy is a total 'dickhead' or not." I hear him softly curse because he knows damn well how stubborn I can be.

"Well, I can't talk you out of it I see and if this is really what you want—"

"Need." I correct him. "Oh heck no that I want this job. What do you think of me? That I am some sort of puta? I need the money since dad—you know." Silencing down at the mention of our father.

"Sorry—but—well. Ok. You better text me everyday and call me at least once a week or I'll still come to Miami. Take care. Te quiero." With that he ended the call. Probably done with my stubbornness. At least I would be. To be honest I have no idea what I'm doing. I flew out to Miami to do what, be the fake girlfriend of some singer in a boyband because he needs a better reputation.

I walk around the airport to look for the exit and eventually find a man in a uniform of a taxi driver, holding a sign with my last name.

"Miss Silva?" He asks as I walk up to him.

"That should be me."

"I'm Emilio and I'll be your driver for the upcoming months. You can give you baggage to me and follow me to the car, it's parked not too far." He says. I nod and give my luggage to him. He turns around and walks at a high pace towards a black car with tinted windows.

"Damn, I feel like the celebrity instead of my new boyfriend." I grin as Emilio opens the door for me.

"Do you have a pair of sunglasses with you? There are always some photographers outside of sir Camacho's house." He says.

{♡}

xx sophia