síxtëęñ

{♡}

He closes the door behind us and I drop on my bed. It's been a tiring, and boring day. Rehearsals, interviews, studio and repeat. During rehearsals I talked with the team behind the scenes. At the time of the interviews I was behind the camera. Ever so often, an interviewer dropped my sudden appearance and my relation to the band. The guys just laughed it off, shaking their hands and looking at Richard. Real smooth. In the studio I hung out with whoever wasn't in the booth.

"What's up with you?" Richard asks me, looking at me from the other bed.

"Tired." I mumble back, siting up straight and making a bun.

"You know I mean as in, your attitude." He shrugs. That was the wrong thing to say to me. He sits on the edge of the other bed and looks down at his new Nike's.

"My attitude?" I exclaim, getting off the bed and grabbing a different outfit from my suitcase. "You were suddenly all lovey dovey with that Lala girl—"

"Layla." He corrects, immediately regretting he interrupted my rant. "But continue." He mumbles, looking back down at his shoes.

"Well, Layla." I say, accentuating her name. "Was everything you could see, c*ño. I mean yes, I do get paid to be your fake girlfriend. To pretend to like you, but it wouldn't hurt anyone to give me attention. I had to sit around for hours and you barely talked to me."

"Indeed, you get paid to do this." He answers frustrated. He stands up and continues. "There are no strings attached. Your job, is to be my fake girlfriend. Nothing more. You signed for this. It's not my fault you crave attention." He stands in front of me, towering over me because he's taller.

"You're right. Nothing is your fault." I fake a smile and turn around to the bathroom. "I'll take a shower and go to Christopher or something."

"Of course." He slyly grins. "It's always Christopher for you." I turn around and look at him with a blank expression.

"No strings attached, right? Then don't be a baby when your friend is more friendly and caring to me than you are."

I sigh deeply and rethink about my situation. Maybe Carlos was right, I shouldn't have taken this job to care for our family. I can be so stubborn at times. It's a little too late to back out right now. Because I did sign for this. I look down at a sleepy Christopher. After the shower I immediately left to go to another room, I ended up in the shared hotel room of Chriserick. Erick was out and Christopher was passed out on my lap. From my spot on the bed I zapped to a different channel and continued to play with Christopher's hair. Before I left my room, Richard tried to stop me but I slammed the door in his face. He has to try a little harder. Knocking on the door interrupted my train of thoughts. Carefully, I placed Christopher's head on a pillow and walked over to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw a nervous Richard pacing around. I scoff and turn around, I ain't opening the door for him. He knows someone's inside and starts to hit the door harder. Sighing, I walk over to the bed and turn the volume of the television up.

"Christopher? Valentina? Erick? Abre la puerta por favor!"

Still no f's were given and I zapped to MTV to hopefully get my mind off everything. Richard's shouting and knocking eventually stopped. Peace. I decided to close my eyes for a few to get rid off my pounding headache. I opened my eyes ten minutes later when I heard the door open. I sat up straight and saw Erick entering the room, followed by Richard. Our eyes immediately made contact but I wasn't in the mood to greet either of the boys.

"Hola." Erick awkwardly said, scratching the back of his neck. I lightly smiled at the Cuban. He noticed the tension and went to wake up Christopher.

"No it's ok Erick, we will leave." He stated, looking directly at me.

"We?" I asked, getting of the bed and crossing my arms in front of my chest. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused, now we go." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me across the room. I gave in because his grip around my wrist was really tight. "We'll see you tomorrow Erick. Buenas noches!" Richard yelled, closing the door and walking towards our room. He opened the door and let go of my wrist when he closed the door behind me. I hissed and rubbed the place he held.

"Oh shit, lo siento. I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologises and walking to the bathroom. In there I hear the faucet running. A few seconds later he comes back with a wet towel to cool the pain down. He gives me the towel and I sit on the king sized bed. Richard takes the only chair and places it in front of me.

"Necesitamos hablar." He says, looking me deep in my eyes.

{♡}

xx sophia