tŵęñtÿ

{♡}

"Chicos! Three out of three and this amazing performance!" I exclaim happily, joining the guys in a group hug backstage. Richard takes me to the side pulls me in a tight hug. I glance up into his eyes.

"You survived your first red carpet." He says proud.

"You just won three Latin Billboard awards and you're talking about my fright of the red carpet?" I laugh. "But you definitely helped."

"You were thirsty for me, hm?" He says as a joke but with a cocky attitude. I scoff but smile at him.

"Richard! Dios mío I'm so so proud of you, you have no idea!"

"Thanks, Layla!" He answers. I roll my eyes and look away. She walks over to us and Richard lets go off me to hug her. I sneak away to congratulate the other boys.

"Don't drop it!" Christopher exclaims as he hands one of the three glass trophies to me. I carefully admire it.

"You're less careful than I am!" I bicker back. He scoffs but starts laughing yet again when I test if the top of the trophy is sharp.

"You're planning on poking someone's eyes out?" Joel laughs, joining us after he talked to his mother. I smile mischievously and my eyes start to look around the room.

"I'm kidding!" I exclaim as their eyes widen at my actions. "I just don't like someone in this room."

"Oh, lo sabemos." Zabdiel casually says, carrying one of the other trophies. Joel and Christopher nod and glance at Layla. She was talking to one of the other dancers, Richard walking over to us.

"Hola." He greets. "Be careful with that, baby, don't drop it." He says, pointing at the trophy in my hands, leaning on my shoulder. I scoff at him and turn to Joel, Christopher and Zabdiel.

"Make that two." They all snicker, only stopping when Richard looks confused at the four of us.

"Different topic but, when did this happen." Joel asks us, pointing at Richards hands around me with his eyebrows raised. We both shrug.

"She's my novia."

"Falsa." I correct. He shakes his head but doesn't say anything else. Renato arrives and gives a whole speech about how proud he is. The awards are coming to an end and the boys are doing a quick shoot with their prices. Today the word got out. Richard made that very clear during the livestream. I touch my lips and relive the moment. Did he mean the kiss or was it just for publicity? I just hope Carlos didn't see it. I already saw the first tweets coming in about the announcement and the kiss.

"Hey, do we wanna celebrate the awards and Erick's mother's birthday or do we go back to the hotel?" Richard asks, coming back from the small photoshoot.

"We?" I ask surprised

"Yes, we. Eres mi novia, tú sabes. Now it's we." He states with a 'duh'-expression.

"Well. Lets go. I'm in for a celebration, and I'm hungry."

"Just like Christopher, when are you not hungry?" He says with a smile playing on his lips. We walk over to the guys and decided to all get in ubers and meet at The Venetian. Zabdiel, Christopher, Richard and I all piled in one uber with little to no room for anyone to move. With my tight dress I was seated on Richard's lap. For the short ride we still asked the aux cord and played the song they performed not even 30 minutes ago. They were still wearing some parts of their outfits from during their performance.

"Four persons in the backseat of a average car is not a smart idea." I groan as we step out. In front of The Venetian I saw Erick, Joel and their mothers already waiting for us. After a quick introduction we entered the Venice-like building. It was so beautiful from the inside, making me want to go to Italy even more. I saw the guys snapping pictures for their IG stories and filming each other. We all decided on a restaurant inside the building, next to the fake canal. I took a seat in between Zabdiel and Joel, in front of Richard. We were all reflecting back on the night but suddenly I felt my phone vibrate with an incoming call. It was Carlos. Not thinking of it too much I denied the call. I'll call tomorrow, the sucker probably wants to know why his sister kissed someone on live tv and YouTube. He wouldn't stop calling so eventually I excused myself. Richard looked up at me weirdly but continued his conversation.

"Tina?" He asked, worry all in his voice. If I'm not confused I can even hear his voice tremble a bit. As if he was on the verge of crying.

"Sí? Qué pasó? You're making me nervous with your voice." I answer him worried. I walked a little away from the restaurant but I could still feel Richard's eyes on me.

"Es mamí. No lo sé pero you need to come back, ahora!" In the corner of my eye, I saw Richard leave the table and making his way to me. He was about to say something but I put my hand up, signalling he needs to stay quite.

"Carlos. Dime qué pasó? What is happening? Is she in the hospital?" I ask him, as scared as I've ever been.

"She was just cooking. I said she shouldn't but she wanted to y tú sabes mamá y then she passed out and now we're in the hospital. She's unconscious and they say they don't know if she'll make it through the night." He said while crying. Tears we're slowly going down my cheek, catching Richard's eye.

"Heyhey, what's up?" He asked worried, kneeling down to face me.

"I'm on my way, C." I end the call and look in Richard's eyes. "My mom she—she" He hugs me and tries to shush me.

"We're going."

{♡}

Soft Richard makes my heart melt
xx sophia