føûrtęėn

{♡}

"Buenos días, hermosa." He whispers in his husky morning voice when I slowly open my eyes. I immediately cover my face with an extra pillow because of the bright light in our room. I hear him chuckle and he puts his arm on my waist. "You can sleep for a very long time."

"Shut up. My beauty sleep is required." I mumble. Yesterday we went to walk around Vegas. Within fifteen minutes we were surrounded by lots of fans of the boys. We sadly had to go back to the hotel because we would cause too much fuss. At the hotel everyone went back to their room and so did Richard and I. He suggested to watch a movie. We settled on this old movie he knew. I don't recall the movie's plot because we were talking a lot. It felt really nice to get to know him, instead of the booklet. We ordered room service for dinner and towards the end of the night we ended up cuddling. I had my head on his chest while we rewatched The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I eventually closed my eyes and fell asleep on his chest.
He slowly got out of bed to walk to his phone on the table. Before he slipped out of the covers he kissed my head. I blush at his gentle touch. He noticed his effect and chuckles. He unlocks his phone and I hear him softly gasp.

"I don't want you to stress, but we have to leave in fifteen if we want to get at rehearsal in time."

"Oh shit, well then I should get ready." I say, jumping out of bed and walking at a fast pace to the bathroom to change.

Ten minutes later I'm dressed in a black crop top and black leggings, just finishing up my last braid.

"You almost done, babe? We need to leave in a few, we'll eat breakfast there." I smile to myself at 'babe', he doesn't seem to notice what he said but instead impatiently knocks on the door.

"I thought you said you didn't want to stress me because we're late." I say, opening the door. He almost falls because he was leaning on the door.

"Yeah, sorry." He answers, looking down at me in my eyes as he leans on the door opening. My phone rings and I move away to get it. I look at the caller ID and see it's Christopher.

"Buenos días, Chris." I say when I accept the call. Richard rolls his eyes and walks to the door of our hotel room. He points at me and then the door, meaning we need to get going.

"Hi, Vale. ¿Cómo estás? You didn't reply to my texts so I thought you were still asleep." He laughs. Richard and I make our way to the elevator. He clicks the button to ground level.

"We did woke up like twenty minutes ago, indeed." I laugh, moving aside because more people join us in the elevator. "But we'll be there in ten, I think."

"No te preocupes, I'll cover if needed." I hear him smile sweetly.

"Gracias, chiquito. See you in a few." We arrive at ground level and Richard immediately storms out the elevator. I try to keep up with his fast pace towards to exit but God blessed me with some short legs.

"Slow down, porfa. Chris can cover for us if we're late!" I yell, trying to get Richard to slow down. He comes to a complete stop and I bump into his back.

"Of course, for you he does everything." He mumbles, slowly walking again.

"What's that supposed to mean, Richard?" I ask as we walk outside and looking for our black van.

"We'll talk later, we're in public." He says through his gritted teeth.

"Fine." I huff. He interlocks our fingers and places a kiss on the back of my hand. I prefer the kiss on my head because at least that one was genuine.

At Mandalay Bay we found the boys and some people from the management. Christopher went immediately for a side hug and a kiss at my head, just like Richard did earlier. Richard walked past us to Joel and Erick with a loud scoff. I let go of Chris and roll my eyes at him. We're in a green room, waiting for the dancers during their performance of 'Pretend'. Everyone is really excited and stoked that they can perform on Premios Billboard de la Música Latina.

"Their van got stuck in traffic but here they are." Renato exclaims as he comes in the green room, followed by five beautiful girls. We all stand up to greet them but Richard already knows a girl.

"Rich? Dios mío, te extrañé!"

"Layla?"

{♡}

xx sophia