Chapter||1

I would give you the world, baby girl
                                        You just gotta be worth it,
                                       You don't gotta be perfect

                        I would give you the world, baby girl                                          You just gotta be worth it,                                          You don't gotta be perfect

Thursday 26th April

Kamiya leaned against the metal rail as another migraine was coming on. The wind thumping against her skin didn't make her feel any better.

With her only wearing her nightgown she could feel the breeze on every part of her body as it brushed against her skin. Her left hand rested against the rail while the other gripped her head trying to ease the pain, but nothing seemed to work as she squinted her eyes in discomfort.

The pain was overbearing for her and she soon began to bang her fist against her head wanting for it to stop.

After 10 minutes of being outside the pain was fading away and Kamiya could now stand up fully after cradling on the floor.

It was 2 am and once again Kairo, Kamiya' boyfriend and father of her child, wasn't home. Kairo is oblivious about Kamiya's episode considering he is either never home to witness it or Kamiya has hidden her pain really well for him to even notice so she was left to deal with it alone.

Kamiya doesn't want Kairo to know as he is always fearful about her and he has enough on his plate dealing with the cartel his father had left him.

She finally went inside and decided to take a well needed cool shower. While in there she let her mind wander, she thought about her relationship with Kairo, to the family that she did have left and her friends.

After 30 minutes she got out of the all-glass shower and dried her self with a towel. Wrapped her curly hair up into a bun and began to start her night care routine.

 Wrapped her curly hair up into a bun and began to start her night care routine

She waited angrily in her silk sheet bed for Kairo to come home. She decided to make food to pass by some time, so she went downstairs and made herself a cheese omelette.

She had finished her food and was now lying in bed reading a book. It was now 1 am and Kamiya started to become restless so sooner rather than later she fell asleep not bothered to wait anymore and decided to just wait till morning to deal with Kairo.