Chapter||24

Shawty I'm an only tell you this once,
You the illest (bah ba bah bah oh)
And for your lovin', I'm a Die Hard like Bruce Willis (bah ba bah bah oh)
You got spark, you, you got spunk
You, you got something all the girls want
You're like a candy store
And I'm a toddler
You got me wantin' more and mo mo more and
Your love, your love (yeah)

Monday 22nd October

"I wanna show you something," Ryan beamed as he lifted Armani off the couch that she sat in his small 2 bedroom apartment that he owned

"Uhhh what is it," she groaned not really want to get up from her seat where she sat comfortably watching the love and hip hop with an ice cream tub resting perfectly on her producing stomach. She sat the tub on the glass table he had a

"I know this not my baby by blood but it still is my baby, you get what I mean," He nervously told Armani hoping what he was going to show her was not him stepping over his boundaries.

"What are you trying to hint at," She folded her arms across her chest as she stared at him wondering what he was up to now.

"I can't explain but just look," he opened the door they had stood in front of showcasing the now decorated room with baby stuff plastered on the floor.

Armani stood there in shock not believing what was happening, she was so overwhelmed that she didn't say anything which Ryan took that as a bad thing once tears began to seep out her eyes.

"Baby what's wrong," He went to her side and wrapped his arms around her waist, she laid the back of her head on his chest as she took in the room he had decorated. She couldn't help to admire the ultrasound that hung from the grey wall right above where Ryan placed the white crib with small grey pillows with little white hand and footprints tattooed on them. To match was the white curtains that were linen, the kind of white that is untouched by hands and devoid of dust.

"I love it so much," She revealed causing Ryan to plaster a wide tooth smile on his face.

"Thank you for this, it means a lot to me," she turned to look in his eyes and unfortunately for Ryan who thought he was finally getting a kiss on the lips, instead Armani happily placed a kiss on his cheek.

"This is only the first birthday gift, there's a lot more to come, I just wanted to do something special for you, especially with everything going on around you and what you been through," He guided her around the room and showed her the details that he specially picked out knowing it would mean a lot to Armani.

"I know you said grey was your mothers favourite colour so I thought I should make it grey to represent her," He explained, from that Armani was all sobbed as she stared in admiration. She couldn't thank Ryan enough for what he was doing, she didn't even think he paid that much attention to the little details in her life that she spoke about.