Chapter||27

Your body is my vibe (is my vibe)
When you come around, I get shy when I see you (see you, yeah)
When I see you (see you)
Got all my pictures in her mirrors
Start to blush when somebody says my name
Won't let nobody even try to spit no game
Nah, they look in her direction, she look the other way
And she like sex on the beach
She gave me head and my knees so weak, yeah
And I'm still in the streets, yeah
Still in it and I'm still not with it
If I do it, don't you say I did it
'Round here, you get a headshot for telling, yeah
Baby, is you gon' be down forever, yeah, uh

Your body is my vibe (is my vibe)When you come around, I get shy when I see you (see you, yeah)When I see you (see you)Got all my pictures in her mirrorsStart to blush when somebody says my nameWon't let nobody even try to spit no gameNah, they lo...

Next day

Friday 30th November

"Yeah I'm walking up the stairs right now," Kamiya spoke to Robyn through the phone and she had Aaliyah on her right hip since she was walking to slow for Kamiya's liking.

"So how you doing, I've been so busy I ain't been able to chat with you for a hot sec," Robyn felt as if she was neglecting her sister when she really needed her the most and felt bad about it but her starting her new job kept her busy 24/7 she barely had time for herself or her family.

"I'm nervous, I haven't seen him in months he could have changed a whole lot Ro, he may not even want me here," Kamiya began to ramble on with her emotions getting the best of.

"Trust me he wants you there, no matter his actions or his words he needs you Kam and he loves you," Robyn clarified for her before she let her mind wander to all different scenarios and Kamiya turning back around before she even opened the door.

"Thanks, I hope it goes well, I'm bout to go in now I'll speak to you later, love you,"

"Love you too, and my little Li," Kamiya ended the call right before she opened the glass the door to the centre. She took a deep breath before she stepped foot into the centre hoping for the best.

"You ready mamas," She looked down at Aaliyah with a smile on her face as Aaliyah looked up at her mother nodding her head rapidly ready to see him.

"Hello welcome to Figure our Rehabilitation Centre," The receptionist greeted them with a smile on her face as she got her fingers ready to type in any information that Kamiya may need for her stay.

"I'm here visiting Kairo White,"

"How are you related to him and can I see your ID please," Kamiya handed the lady her ID and told her that she was his girlfriend before the lady approved of her.

"He's in room 468, that's on the 3rd floor, turn left once you come out the elevator and he should be there on the left side," She guided Kamiya to where the elevator was with her hands while she spoke the directions to Kairos room.

"Thank you, have a nice day,"

"Have a nice day too, if you need any help you know where to find me,"