Chapter||12

They tellin' me to be cautious
Bitch, I'm in safe mode
I can't fuck none of my old hoes
They'd probably try to record it
Them niggas want me with child
I'll probably pay to abort it, fuck

They tellin' me to be cautiousBitch, I'm in safe modeI can't fuck none of my old hoesThey'd probably try to record itThem niggas want me with childI'll probably pay to abort it, fuck

Saturday 11th August

3 weeks later

"She hasn't uttered a word since she's come out the hospital, I'm worried about her" Kamiya spoke to Robyn through the phone.

"She's just been through a traumatising thing, she needs time plus didn't you say she has an appointment for the doctors today," Robyn asked

"Yeah it's at 12:15 and I'm taking her" She replied as she flipped the pancakes. "I was supposed to take her last week but she wasn't up for it so we had to reschedule".

"She's probably worried about that as well, just give her space and time" Robyn concluded nodding her head.

"You're right, well I'm finna finish off these pancakes let me call you later" She has the phone between her head and shoulder, so she was struggling to do stuff with her neck crooked.

"Okay, Luv you" Robyn hung up the phone and now Kamiya could finally cook breakfast fast enough before they all woke up.

Just as she finished up cooking the last piece of bacon Kairo, Jakari and Aaliyah had made themselves comfortable on the bar stools ready to eat.

"Is Armani up?" Kamiya asked Kairo placing a plate in front of him and a smaller one for Aaliyah.

"Yeah she's up, but she was just staring at the ceiling, I told her breakfast was ready but she just looked at me blankly and turned back," he sadly replied. Kairo was worried about Armani because since she's been released from the hospital she hasn't spoken to anyone and she's barely eaten.

"You think she should go to therapy," Jakari asked softly before sitting down to help Aaliyah with her food.

"That would be good for her, some people like to talk to strangers rather than people they know," He replied before sniffing and wiping his nose feeling some of the substance he had taken just before he came downstairs still on his nose.

"I'll set up an appointment for her next week," Kamiya stated as she began to eat her own breakfast.

11:30

Kamiya knocked on Armani's bedroom door softly with her clothes on and ready to go. She was sporting a light purple and lime green windbreaker in which she paired it with some plain white cycling short. On her feet were some white Air Force 1's that she had just bought considering Aaliyah he mashed up her previous ones. A few seconds later the door opened and Armani stood there with dried up tear stains on her face as she stared blankly at Kamiya.

"You ready to go," Kamiya softly asked as she looked at her with empathy.

All Armani did was simply nod her head as she squeezed her self pass Kamiya shutting her door behind her as she made her way downstairs and out the door heading to the car. Sighing Kamiya also made her way to her car but not before telling Kairo she was leaving and giving him and Liyah kisses. They made their way to the clinic in complete silence, not even the radio was playing as they both just stared ahead.