Chapter||10

I ain't a killer but don't push me
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussy
Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words bein' quoted
Peeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed it
Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listenin'
Seein' niggas comin' for me, to my diamonds, when they glistenin'
Now pay attention, rest in peace father
I'm a ghost in these killin' fields

I ain't a killer but don't push meRevenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin' pussyPicture paragraphs unloaded, wise words bein' quotedPeeped the weakness in the rap game and sewed itBow down, pray to God hoping that he's listenin'Seein' nigg...

Thursday 19th July

1 am

Kairo drove as fast as he could to the trap house calling up Deshawn telling him to meet him there because it's regent not telling him any more information.

He made a 25 minutes drive into a 10 minute one by speeding pass cars and traffic lights. He couldn't believe what he saw, it was a picture of Armani a naked beaten up with bruised all over her body, then a 15-second video of her getting raped by men.

"I just sent you pictures of men I need you to identify them for me and I sent a place I need to know where that at," he spoke into the phone to his tech guy, James.

"Hurd you," he replied before hanging up the phone.

Kairo barged into the conference room making all chatter come to a halt as he took a seat at the head.

"In about 10 minutes James is about to send me the men's names of the people who took Armani, so I need everyone to be on their A-game, As he spoke he looked at every single one of them in the room as Deshawn just gave a glare.

It was now 7 am and they had been preparing for a street war for hours on end and truthfully they were becoming restless but Kairo and Deshawn wanted everything to be perfect so they can get Armani in and out safely, to handle their business. They had gotten information about where Armani could be by an informant of Kairo's, that he trusted and believed Armani was there.

So he thought.

"Just be pre-" he got cut off by the ringing of his phone. Rolling his eye because he thought it was Kam but was mistaken when he saw the hospitals number. He answered it on the 2nd ring exiting the room going to his office for privacy.

"Hello," he answered

"Is this family of Kain White," the receptionist spoke into the phone.

"Yes," he replied desperately wanting to know about his brother.

"Sorry I'm calling so early but Kain's awake now," she spoke smiling happily that her patient was now awake.

"That's good, thanks for calling," he grinned happily his brother was now fully alive.

"No problem, have a good day"

"You to ma'am," he hung up the phone.

"Everything alright," Deshawn questioned as he approached Kairo in the hallway.