Girl sleepover to co-ed party

I plopped down in my seat at lunch and Cleo and Ami looked at me. It's been a full two weeks since the rum sleepover with Ashton and the 'prepared' inserted. To tell you the truth, Ashton is kind of warming up to me. Sure, he's still an over confined smart ass but once you get past the really large layer of him then he's almost an okay guy.

If you're wondering how my date with that Acel guy went, well, I haven't had it yet. Something came up and we have it next Tuesday. Yay. Let's hope Ashton doesn't hear about this. He scared all the boys at the school not to talk to me. Like he thinks we're dating or something.

"I hate, hate, hate Fawn Lancaster," Emily said dropping her try on the table. The orange jumped off to the tray and rolled off the table as she sat down.

Fawn Lancaster is the head cheerleader and well, Emily hates her and I'm not to found of her myself. To point it blankly, she's an idiot. If you look throw one ear I'm pretty sure you see out the other one. She uses her daddy's money and her looks to get the boys, the grades, and the clothes. I glanced over at her table full of Barbies and Kens and that the head of the table sat the queen of Preps her self.

"Why?" Cleo asked adjusting her hair band as Ami looked up form her math text book.

"She stool my science parenter, Logan Willowers," She said. "All she had to do was puff out her fake boobs and he was following her around trying to get some. Now, I'm going to fail." Emily, the drama queen she is, hit her head on the table and moaned.

"My life is over as we now it, girls," She said. Ami and Cleo and I looked at each other and sighed.

"You're not going to fail, Emily, or die for that matter," Ami said pushing up her glasses. Cleo nodded as she unwrap a lollipop.

"You got Ami," She said with a giggle, popping the candy into her mouth. Ami gave her a look and sighed. I smiled as I fell eyes on me. I turned and found Ashton sitting at his table, looking at me with a smile like he always does. He sits in the back of the lunch room sitting with Lee and Joy, who were closer then normal.

"So wants up with you and Ashton over there?" Cleo asked with a smile. I looked at her.

"Nothing," I said leaning back in my chair. "We're just friends." Cleo smiled and giggled.

"She's right, Cleo," Emily said sitting up with a smile. "She dating a boy named Acel. I think he's form King's academy for boys." Ami and Cleo looked at me with wide eyes like it was never done before.

"A King's boy?" Ami asked. "Nope. They're trouble. You're better off with Ashton then one of those boys." I looked at her confused. Cleo giggled.

"Ami had a hard brake up with one of them," She whispered to me. I nodded. It seemed like very one at this table has dated 'those' type of boys but me. Emily had Ashton. Why they broke up I still don't know. Ami has dated a "King's boy" and Cleo dated Lee before he started playing for our team. And I've dated one boy out of my seventeen years here on this plant and that was in first grade. For a week. So it doesn't count or that's what Emily said.

"Okay so, Emily has had a crappy day, Ami is panicking over a math text that isn't until next week-"

"I'm not panicking," Ami said not looking up form her math book and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure you aren't. I've had a shitty day in art and Cleo...well, Cleo is Cleo," I said standing up putting my hands on the table. "I call we have a girls night over at my house. No boys, no text books, not paints or canvases. Just the four of us, cheesy American chick flicks, pizza and all the candy you can eat. Who's with me?" I glanced around the table. Ami looked up form her text book and sighed.