Prince Charming.....NOT!

I didn’t think this through. Walking home with three buckets of paint that weight about ninety pounds each was a bad idea.  I sighed and put the paint down and popped my knuckles to get a better grip on the handles. I really need to start thinking things through. Like I should have toke the car or my cell phone or at least the house key. Foot steps stopped behind me.

"You know you can go around me," I said turning to the person or people behind me. A strong large hand grabbed my arm and pulled me into the ally. I spun around expiating it to be Ashton with his stupid cooky smile and emo cut hair. But it wasn't and I wish it was for once in this week. A man with a gun pointed at me was standing there. I raise an eye brow and chewed on my lower lip as panic struck through out my body. Run or fight. My gut said run but my brain, was being stubborn like it always it and said fight.

So there I was standing there like a deer in headlights looking at the man with the gun.

"Your money," he orders in a thick Scottish. I stood there unmoving. I think it was the guns fault. Mostly because I have always been scared of them even before the night.

"The money," he said again taking the gun off safety with a click.

"I- I don't have any," I said feeling my pockets.

"Right and I am Taylor Swift," he spat at me taking a step closer to me. I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't move.

"I don't," I said again trying to keep my voice smooth. But it still jumped up and down like a roller coaster. He looked at me before taking other step to me.

Things happened to fast. It was nothing like the movies when its slow motion and you can see want coursed the gun to go off and you can see the bullet float through the air in to the person it was aimed at. For me it was a flash of light and ear hurting nose and sharp pain blossoming in my shoulder. I fall back and my head clunked against the sidewalk. And that of all the fabulous time for my asthma attack to kick in.

So now, I’m lying on the ground with a gun shot hole going throw my shoulder and gaping for air. I could hear the man’s foot steps as he started to run. Leaving me for dead. Thanks dude. You were so much help. My lungs were on fire and I felt like a fish out of water.

Soft foot steps walked up as my eye sight was starting to go. All I could see was ‘Harry Potter’ glasses and brown hair before my eye sight was gone.

I jumped wake and sat up running a hand throw my hair. Something smelt like iron. I glanced over to my shoulder to find that it was wrapped in bandages with red blood starting to go throw the last layer of it. That’s when I noticed the sheets weren’t my red rooms at Aunt Debby’s house. These were royal blue. I glanced around the room and it wasn’t mine. It was a boy’s room with skateboard and posters of half clothed women on the walls. Plus the room was five times bigger. It was huge and the bed was a king. I kicked the covers of my body too find that I was in a pair of baggy gym shorts and a baggy band shirt. One, were the hell am I? And two, who’s clothes are this?

I heard voices come form the doors behind me. I turned to look that the door and cursed as pain blossomed in my shoulder and blood started to snake down my arm.

“Jesus Christ,” I muttered my self as I tip toed to the dark wooden doors that were not all the way closed. I peeked throw the gap. The door lead into a game room looking thing that had a drum set, three abs and guitars lined up on the back wall. There was a flat screen Tv with three boys sitting in games chairs playing a blood and gut game on it. It made my shoulder hurt just hearing the gun shots coming for the speakers. I must have nudged or kicked the door because it made a sound which made the boy with the blond hair turn. Ashton. God dammit! He stopped up and jumped up, pausing the game.