Kidnapping

School was full of side ways glances and smirk and kisses shared by Ashton and I that said 'I saw you naked' silently. Which by the way made Emily every suspicious. To the point, she flat out asked:

"You and McCroy have sex or something last night?" As Cleo, Ami and I walked out of the school. I glanced over at her and shook my head no of course. I don't need the whole school know that the American did the freaky freak with the Prince. and if I tale Emily, every one, not just in the school, but the whole country well know.

"She's smarter then that," Ami said looking up form her book. "Everyone in the school know that sex is all he wants." I looked opened my mouth but shut it quickly. Ashton would do that to me would he? He did said he loved me after all. but maybe he said that every girl.

"And plus, if they did do it. she wouldn't be walking," Cleo said chewing on a lollipop. I rolled my eyes as we turned to walk into the student parking lot.

"So where is your Prince Charming?" Emily asked. I sighed and ran a hand throw my hand.

"Ashton had to go home," I said as we walked to Emily's yellow bug that oddly enough fit her. "And do princely things today. Or he would be driving me home." Emily nodded and unlocked her car. Cleo got into the passenger seat and Ami got into the back. Emily opened her door and looked at me.

"Are you going to walk or do you want a ride?" She asked. I smiled and nodded, walking over. I love having friends.

A few minutes later, Emily pulled into my drive way which the ride was way shorter then if I had walked. I thanked her and said bye to Ami, who have my a simple nod not even bothering looking up at me then said bye to Cleo, who wanted a hug. After a five minute hug form Cleo and Emily. I was free to go into the house as they back out of the driveway.

I went to unlocked the door and found it in locked. i glanced over to the drive way. Debby's car wasn't there. Why would she leave with the door unlocked. Maybe her age was catching up to her. I walked in the door and glanced around before sighing and throwing my book bag to ground.

Luna walked up and rubbed her fury black body against my legs. I smiled and kneeled down but at this time there was crash. Luna jumped and ran off with a puffed tail. I stood up and looked around again. it sounded like a vast hit the floor.

"Hello?" I asked. Yeah, Ashley because all murders and/or buglers say 'hello' back. I started to walk into the living room but I stopped and grabbed the closest time to me that could be used as a weapon. With my luck, it was a flower vast. I sighed and started walking again. I looked around the corner and standing above a broken vast was Acel. I turned around the corner.

"Acel?" I asked. he looked at me and smiled lightly.

"Hey, Ashley," he said stuffing his hand into his pockets.

"What are y-" a bandana gagged my mouth and I started to fight against the hands there were trying to tie my own together.

They took me to the floor and a man with a black mask on got on top of me and held a wet washcloth to my face. With in not even a minute, my view was gone and full of tears and the world went black.

Even I woke up, I was in a dark room and tied to a chair and gagged. My heart rate peaked and it was getting harder to breath. I was having a panic attack and my asmua wasn't helping. I could tell that my knuckles were white form my grabs on the arm of the chair. Who would do this? Is it the people who killed my parents?

The lights flipped on at once and my eyes started to blink trying to get users the bright lights.

"Well, look, who it is," a voice said as a door opened. "the prince's little whore." I know that voice. A man with dark hair and dark eyes walked up to me with video camera. Jesse. He pulled the bandana out of my mouth.