Epilogue

A man in a black and white suit watched form the tree line as the car full of teenagers leaved the house. He stepped out of the shadows as the car was out of sight. His hair was clean and slicked back with hairs products that made the black shin in the sun. He pushed up the black shiny glasses as He started to walked up the white house that the teenagers leaved. He picked the lock and walked in, kicking the cat lightly as he did so. He glanced around the living room before pushing foreword up the stairs to the girls bedroom. He opened the door and looked around. The room was painted orange, pink and black with photos of her and her friends and boyfriend hanging on the walls with other girly things. He walked spotted what he was here for. He walked over to the nightstand careful not to touch anything. He picked up the photo and looked it.
It was a small family. A husband, a wife, a child and a dog. The child had bight orange died hair and a band half shirt on. The husband has blond hair combed over to the side and thick black rimmed glasses and the wife had the same glasses but brown hair. The Jones family. Lily Rosy Campbell Jones and Andy Ross Jones. He flipped the photo over and pulled at the back until it came off showing a small apartment were something could be hid in. it was empty. He clinched his teeth and throw the photo across the room. It shattered as it slammed against the wall. The man pulled up his sleeve of his black dress suit to speak into the radio that looked like a clock.

"It's not there," He said his voice was a growl. "The girl must have found it." it was a few minutes of static until other voice came throw this time it was female.

"Do everything in you're power to find it Micelle even if it means killing the child," It said. Micelle's line lips creaked into a smile as he let his arm drop. He stumped out of the house and down the street.