Apology Date

Ashton hasn’t talked to me since I pouched him in the face and broke his noise. I really didn’t think I pouched him that hard but I guess I didn’t since one, his noise is broke and two, my knuckles where now an ugly color of yellow. I sighed lightly and looked up at the roof in the living form the sofa which I haven’t leaved since Aunt Debby came home to find my crying my eyes out on the stairs. Right know we’re on a little week brake for reasons I didn’t really care for but thankful for. If that makes any sense at all. But all I’ve been doing is sitting or lying on the sofa crying my eyes out to the X-factor and tubs of ice cream. And Debby has no idea why.

So, I wasn’t amazed one day when the door bell rang and she rushed to the door only to open it and revealed Emily in a little white sundress and flats. I groaned and rolled over to fall on the fluffy white rug under the sofa as I over head Emily and Debby talking in hushed voices.

“Where is she?” Emily asked.

“In the living room on the couch,” Debby answered. “She’s been crying for three days straight. I don’t know what to do.”

“I do,” Emily said and I could hear her smile in her voice. Then foot steps and then a tan skinned face with cherry red lip gloss covering lips that were blowing a bubble of gum.

“Get up,” She said. “And get dressed.” Emily started pulling on my arm and I groaned. I didn’t want to do anything. I just wanted to lay there, inhaling tubs of ice cream like air and cry over the boy I lost by braking his noise. “Come on.”

I sat up and huffed my bangs out of my face. Emily sat on the floor in front of me. I sighed and let my body fall forward, my head leaning on her shoulder.

“Lee told me what happened,” She said rubbing my back. “I’m sorry.”

“I think I’m going to get thirty-one cats,” I mumbled into her shoulder and she laughed at me.

“Just thirty-one cats?” She said. “Come on it’s not that bad, Ash. You still have that one boy form Starburst.”

“Acel? And I canceled on him,” I said as she pushed me away form her with her hands on my shoulders still.

“What!? He was totally cute and totally in to you’re New York American charm,” She said letting go of my shoulders and I fall back. I rolled my eyes as she went on and on about how I shouldn’t have cancelled on him and how Ashton desired getting his noise broke and stuff that I didn’t really care about at the moment. I blocked her out and rolled over on to my side.

Sure, Acel was cute but since I got to know Ashton better- I don’t know- but I think Ashton understands me better. The reason why I die my hair orange and my style senses. We both have a hard time taking orders, we both love being different then everyone else, and we’re both are as sarcastic as hell. I hate to like him, I guess. When he’s next to me I want him as far away as possible but when he’s away form me I want him as close as he could get. Ashton just makes me weak in the knees and all of that girly stuff girls say when they’re in love. Long story short, he’s my kind of crazy. But the selling illegal drug crazy part of him. I can do with out that.

“Where’s you’re cell phone?” She asked. I sat up and looked at her.

“On the coffee table,” I said as she grabbed it. “Why.” She looked up form my cell phone at me. 

“No reason,” She said as she started texting someone on my phone. After a few seconds she was done and sat back on the table were I had it. Then it went off, she looked at it and then smiled at me. She didn’t.

“You have a date with Alec at five at Wallflower,” She said reading off the time and name of the restaurant of Alec’s text. She did. I sighed and ran a hand throw my hair.