⌜ P R O L O G U E ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

Martial arts is what arbitates a person's status and authority.

If you are strong, you are revered and you are granted freedom.

However, if you are weak, you can't expect anything but failure, you will always be looked down upon.

People who can cultivate, or gather the spiritual energy around them, are called martial arts practitioners, and they are divided into seven Realms.

Basal Realm, this realm consists of five arrays, first to fifth.

Once a person breaks through from the Fifth Basal Realm, they will finally be in the Advanced Realm.

Advanced Realm is compromised of three ranks; low, mid, and high.

Breaking through the Advance Realm High Rank will allow a person to enter the King Realm as a Low Rank followed by the Emperor Realm, Mystic Realm, Divine Realm, and finally the God Realm.

Only the Basal Realm has a different set of arrays. The Advanced, King, Emperor, Mystic, and Divine have the same three ranks.

The God Realm, however, is the only one without any rank. This is because people who are in the God Realm are considered as Supreme Beings.

Aside from Realms, there are also five colors that classify a person's ability in this world.

These are; brown, green, blue, red, and white.

Moreover, the color can be seen in a person's aura once they do release their spiritual energy, or also known as 'qi'.

People who own a brown aura are often called unlucky and they are treated like garbage because they do not possess any attributes.

Green auras are the most common, people who have this color possess the Earth attribute.

Blue auras are less common than the green auras, they are considered 'uncommon'. This represents the Water attribute.

Red auras are known as rare among the citizens. People who usually own red auras possess tremendous amount of strength and they have the Fire attribute.

The last classification is the color white. White auras are considered as a legendary color. Only one out of ten thousands are gifted with this power. They possess the Wind attribute.

The girl closed the book and sighed before mumbling to herself, " What about Black? "