⌜ C H A P T E R 1 ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

Lilith was browsing through hundreds and thousands of book in the Mystique Library.

However, she can't find a single book that contains even a tiny bit of information about black auras!

" This search is useless! " She whispered frustratedly before standing up and going out of that wretched library.

Opening her first-grade storage ring, which was taken near a garbage can after someone more gifted threw it away, with a swish of her hand, she found a couple of coins, five coppers to be exact.

' I won't be able to buy anything with this!  '

She kicked a nearby pebble violently, " I wasted my lifetime's saving of twenty golds . . "

' If only those people from the Disciple Order didn't  classify me wrongly . . ' She thought, ' What brown aura? It's clearly black! Hmph! '

The girl wearing a white dress which made her look pure and delicate harshly kicked another small stone.

Thud!

" What is wrong with- "

' . . you, ' The young boy around the age of 15 trailed off. Behind him stood men clad in silver armors with hands ready to draw out their swords.

" Hey! You little girl! You better apologize to the Young Master! "

Lilith glanced at the army behind the little boy before looking back at the latter with an indifferent expression, " Why should I? "

" . . . " The little boy kept silent before staring at the girl in front.

One guy from the army finally drew his sword out and pointed it at the girl in white dress, " I advise you to apologize to the Young Maste now! Otherwise, we won't let you see another sunrise! "

She calmly stared at the guy holding the sword and shrugged before walking away.

" Hey-! "

" Leave her be. " The boy shook his head and lowered the sword with the back of his hand, " We have to hurry and meet His Majesty in order to meet the First Princess of Li Kingdom. "

The soldiers saluted at the young boy, " Yes, Young Master! "

After the girl completely disappeared from their sights, her entire demeanor changed. She no longer looked as pure and innocent as before, what was left was that cold and apathetic expression. " I've got no money. "

Once Lilith entered the Xia Residence, a middle-aged woman came running to her.

" Young Miss, Young Miss. " The middle-aged woman chanted.

Lilith frowned, " What is it? "

" This servant asks forgiveness. Master Xia is waiting for you inside the house, the Master is angry! "

The girl wearing a white flowy dress just shrugged.

' What do I do now? ' The middle-aged woman thought. " Do you have any orders, Young Miss? "

Lilith shook her head, " You may go. "

The female servant then bowed before leaving Lilith alone.

' What does the old man want now? ' Lilith frowned before heading to the receiving area.

She was about to open the door when she heard more than two voices inside. ' An argument? '

" We have already been waiting for how many hours! Have you no shame for the Third Prince?! "

Bang!

General Xia, Lilith's grandfather, slammed on the table in front of him in frustration from both his granddaughter and the two men currently standing inside the receiving area.

" Hmph! Then go find that brat yourselves! Otherwise, just stay here with me and wait for my granddaughter to arrive. "

A languid smile adorned Lilith's indifferent expression before pushing the door open, " How is it going, grandfather? "