⌜ C H A P T E R 7 ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

Lin Xia laughed heartily, ' I can finally enjoy tea without any care for wars! '

Although he was happy, the members of the other party were extremely furious.

The king's presence was completely ignored by the two Xia family members, Master Jing was humiliated, and the Third Prince was continuously out of the picture.

Boom!

His Royal Majesty slammed on his throne, " Impudence-! "

Suddenly, the door was forcefully pushed open and a guard who was profusely sweating entered.

" How dare you enter without permission?! " Khun Li howled.

The guard immediately kneeled, " Your Royal Majesty! Your Royal Majesty! The treasury-! "

The king's expression turned ugly, " What about the treasury? Speak! "

" The treasury has caught fire! "

That single sentence caused the misery of the king, he no longer cared for the other people in the throne room, he stood up and asked the guard to lead the way.

Meanwhile, while everyone was in chaos, a girl in a snow-white dress smiled sweetly before her expression returned to being indifferent.

She turned to her grandfather and yawned, " Grandpa, I'm tired. "

Lin Xia was confused about what was happening, the change in the situation was abrupt, however, when he heard his granddaughter complain, he seemed to snap back from his trance, " Alright, let's go home. "

" Mmm, " Lilith replied.

• • •

As soon as the two pair entered their residence, they were shocked beyond belief.

The young boy from earlier was currently sitting leisurely on their receiving area!

Lin Xia immediately turned to look at the old female servant who was currently kowtowing to the ground in a frenzied manner.

" Master Xia, this young boy suddenly barged into the house and brought out his own tea set as if he was the owner! We have all tried chasing him away, but he just would not budge! This servant asks for forgiveness from the Master! "

The old man frowned and recalled something, " Aren't you the young boy from earlier? "

The young boy finished sipping on his tea and lowered his hand as he raised his head and gazed at the young girl, ignoring the old man.

He gave an astonishing languid smile, " You have told me your name, however, I have failed to introduce myself earlier. "

Surprisingly, Lilith was not showing any signs of hostility upon the young boy who was sitting leisurely as if he owned the place.

Instead, she gave an equally lazy smile, " Have you come to introduce yourself to me, then? "

The boy nodded approvingly, " Yun Xiao is my name. " He paused before standing up and suddenly, he was already in front of Lilith, " However, you can call me as your dearest betrothed. "

There was a pin drop silence as soon as the words left Yun Xiao's lips.

Yet the little girl was unfazed, she was still smiling languidly with a glint of amusement swirling within her beautiful eyes, " My dearest betrothed? " Although she spoke softly, her voice carried arrogance, " Do you deserve it? "

' Do you deserve it! ' Everyone's eyes widened.

Indeed, this little girl was capable of possessing such grandeur! Even the mightiest Emperors would not have a chance to stand against her imposing and domineering aura!

At first, the young boy was taken aback, his eyes widened slightly and he gave an unrestrained laugh.

" Who else does? " Yun Xiao then proceeded to take hold of her silky smooth hair before inhaling her scent. For a moment, his mind blanked momentarily, ' It's really her . . I've finally found her. '