⌜ C H A P T E R 9 ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

The two men on the sides snickered, " Young girl, you have no right to speak to us in that manner. "

Although they appeared superior, the girl was as calm as a barren land. She repeated, " Who did this to my grandfather? "

Qin Ye, the man who stood in the middle huffed presumptuously. " It was me. Don't worry, you'll meet with him in a few seconds. "

Lilith's eyes darkened and she gave a small smile which appeared uncanny to everyone present.

' Have this girl gone insane and mental? ' The three men thought.

Finally, the girl moved from her place with a single light step, however, what came after was pure horror.

When Lilith moved, the three men suddenly blanked for a second, and when they came to be, the girl was standing in front of the man in the middle.

Before they could do anything, the girl swiftly spun with her heel and when she turned, something sharp had made a contact with the man's throat.

It was her hairpin, she had pulled her hairpin out when she turned.

Fresh blood gushed from the man's neck before his geriatric body shook violently and he plopped on the ground.

" Master . . Master Ye! " The men behind bellowed.

The girl who once looked pure and innocent suddenly looked sinister when her snow-white dress was bathed with a deep crimson color.

The sight was utterly frightening and those who stood in front of her were scared shitless.

She was looking at them and she was still smiling.

It no longer looked uncanny, it was pure insanity.

Just as they thought that they were next, she gave a soft laugh, " I will fucking destroy Medical City. "

Right after she spoke, a pungent smell permeated the room.

Yun Xiao, who has been silent for a while, cringed when the pungent smell reached his nose, ' Disgusting, they peed themselves in front of my wife! '

" Leave and bring this dead body away from me. " Her voice rang in the head of the two disciples and they immediately scurried off, taking the dead body back with them.

Yun Xiao sighed and when he looked at Lilith's direction, he no longer saw that manic smile. Her expression was indifferent as she walked towards her grandfather's limp body.

He frowned when he saw how Lilith kneeled in front of the body, soon, Yun Xiao could see how the girl's shoulders shook slightly.

Lilith was silently crying.

Her grandfather was her only family that was left. Her mother and her father were once great heroes, however, they had died when she was barely a year old, leaving her in her grandfather's care.

As he was a general for the kingdom, he had to be away for sometime. Which left her alone with the servants for 10 years. Althought Lin Xia only spent 3 years with her, she was happy to know that someone truly cared for her. She was happy with his company. She liked how he doted on her. She liked how he protected her from the public and the rumors.

Now that he was gone, what would she do?

Lilith was torn on the inside. She wept for hours and was only forcefully put to sleep when the head servant, who took care of her for those ten years, saw her state.

However, she still cried in her sleep.

Yun Xiao knew that he could do nothing and it was not the time for playing with her. So he left when he saw how Lilith kneeled in front of her grandfather's limp body. He left with the memory of her crying silently and alone burned into his head.

He knew it was not the right time.