⌜ C H A P T E R 10 ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

Lilith had troubles opening her eyes, seeing as it was swollen.

She groaned before lifting her hand and catching a vial, which contained pills, out of thin air and popping a few into her mouth like they were candies.

In an instant, she felt much better compared to yesterday.

However, it was short-lived.

Suddenly, her mind went blank before a tremendous pressure was dropped on her head. She felt an intense pain when something had forcefully entered her consciousness.

Her chest heaved heavily and she clutched her head, yet she did not utter a single word, not even a grunt.

After a while, the pain subsided and when she opened her eyes, all that she could see was white.

" Where the hell- " Everything was literally white and there were nothing else present besides her.

Then, a man appeared before her abruptly, " Little girl. "

" What the hell- " The man had a fair white skin and wore a purple robe, he was undoubtly handsome. It looked like his features were carved by god himself. His eyes were extremely beautiful, it was slanted and shone with the peculiar color of purple. His lips were in a thin line and his jaw was defined. His nose was pointed and his eyeslashes were thick and long. Aside from that, what caught Lilith's attention the most was that purple flame on his forehead.

It looked attractive and enthralling.

" Are you done checking me out? " He asked.

" Who the hell- " Before she could finish, the man placed a hand on her shoulder.

He shook his head disappointedly, " Little girl, will you stop that? You've already used 'where, what, and who'. "

Lilith realized that she was indeed being silly. She slid the hand off of her shoulder before looking at the man impassively.

She crossed her arms on her chest, waiting for answers.

The man smiled, " Why don't you take a sit first before I explain things? "

Lilith tilted her head, " How? "

He shrugged, " Try to imagine a chair. "

' Oh! So, is this like . . inside my head? ' She thought of a chair and sure enough, a chair appeared behind her!

Lilith crossed her legs as well as her arms. She stared at the beautiful man in front of her, " Well? "

" Wow, no chair for me? What kind of treatment is this? Don't you know who I am? Sigh, the generation these past few centuries are surely degrading. They begin to lose respect for celestial beings such as myself. "

Before the man could continue to further blurt out insults, a chair appeared behind him.

" Oh, thank you. " He smiled before taking a sit.

Lilith imagined a table and a tea set with filled teacups in front of them.

" Take your time. " She spoke and then sipped her warm tea.

The man showed amusement as he rested his chin on his hand, " Little girl, do you know who I am? "

Lilith shook her head, " No, I don't. "

" Do you know what celestial beings are? "

She shook her head once more, " I don't. "

He sighed, " Celestial beings are like animals, however, as the name implies, we are celestial. A whole lot on a different level compared to the lowly  beings. Now, I am one of the five celestial beings who were supposed to be protecting the entire Central Continent. I am called Yan Xi or more known as the Imperial Pheonix. "