⌜ C H A P T E R 5 ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

After the First Princess was dragged out of the throne room, the cube became silent again.

The Third Prince took this chance to bow down, " Imperial Father, I would like to speak to you regarding the marriage alliance with the Xia family. "

His Royal Majesty glanced at Master Jing respectfully before nodding towards his son, which indicated that he can rise.

In this world, not only are the strong in martial arts respected and revered. There are also people who are gifted with the arts of pill refining, alchemists.

It was said that the art of pill refining was already lost, that is until a year ago, when the Medical Sect surprisingly found an ancient pill formula! With the appearance of a single pill formula, the world was thrown into chaos.

For some unknown reason, after the appearance of the first ancient pill formula, another one was found again, after that is another, then another, until the art of pill refining was no longer lost.

However, only a chosen number of people are gifted with alchemy, therefore, they are revered even if their level in alchemy is low.

In a thousand hundred million people, only one percent had the ability of alchemists.

" What is it about your marriage with the Young Miss of General Xia's family? " Khun asked his son, clearly getting impatient because he knew what his son was about to say.

" I would like to withdraw from the marriage, Imperial Father. However, I can take her as my concubine, not my wife. " The Third Prince scowled.

Everyone jeered and snickered.

" I understand the prince, after all, all she has is beauty, she has no talent at all. "

" Haha, no doubt. The Third Prince can be considered as a genius with his current level of cultivation at such a young age, compared to the number one trash . . tsk, tsk. "

" Your Royal Majesty, I think it is best if you chose another candidate for the Third Prince. "

' Hmph! Foolish subjects, they don't even know the worth of my words! I have already given a degree, yet they want me to take back my words? What kind of ruler will I be then? ' The king thought to himself as he watched the ministers siding with the Third Prince.

His Royal Majesty was about to decline when Master Jing spoke.

" Your Royal Majesty, this tiny alchemist would like to make a request on behalf of the Third Prince as well. " As Master Jing spoke, his voice was dripping with care for the Third Prince, " As you know, the Third Prince is my disciple. As his master, I would like what is the best for him, and I can say that Miss Lilith is certainly not the best for him. "

With that, the king began to have second thoughts, ' I can't afford to offend Master Jing now. What if something happens to me, who will be able to cure me as quick as Master Jing? '

While His Royal Majesty was contemplating on what to do, the girl in a snow-white dress that was standing in the middle yawned, " Can we go now? "

General Xia's face darkened,
' This . . ingrate! '

' Good, very good! Lilith, you just continue your unruly and ill-mannered act! This way I can have a reason for discontinuing your marriage and it will make me look like a loving father for my son who wants the best for him! ' Khun Li laughed coldly. " This . . this kind of girl is not acceptable for the Royal Family! "

Lilith looked at her fingernails boredly as if it was more important than the people in front of her, ' Well, you're welcome. '