⌜ C H A P T E R 4 ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

' Such a waste of beauty. '

' She's a trash, but she has her face, yet her attitude is worse than her abilities, tsk tsk, two negatives and only one positive. Might as well consider her face a useless trait now, she's doomed. '

' If I had those looks, I would definitely have taken care of my demeanor and poise! '

His Majesty was about to unleash all his power unto Lilith when a faint snicker was suddenly heard.

" Pfft. "

Everyone tried to find out where it came from, but they could only trace it back to the Young Master of the Xiao Kingdom.

Soon, all of their jaws were needed to be picked up from the floor.

This devilishly handsome boy was actually holding his stomach, laughing with his tears on the sides of his perfect eyes!

Finally he stopped after a while, now he was looking at the young girl in front of him who wore a snow-white dress, although her back was what's facing him as she was standing before him.

The side of his lips were raised into a faint smile and his eyes no longer held that bored look, his gaze was filled with mirth.

" May I ask for the name of the lady in the white dress? " He asked.

Then, she turned around, this time her back was facing His Majesty!

' Such impertinence, impudence! ' His Majesty's heart shook violently.

Lilith ignored the murderous gaze of the king and shrugged her shoulders, " I don't think that my name is relevant in this situation. "

' Good Lord, her voice . .  ' The spectators thought.

Yun Xiao kept his smile, " Well, that is true. " He paused, " Then, what is it that you want in exchange for your name? "

From that simple sentence, the princesses glared at Lilith. Slowly, their hearts were filled with hatred and jealousy.

' How dare this trash talk to the Young Master of the Xiao Kingdom?! '

' Why is it always her that gets the handsome men?! It's just her face! '

' I won't let you take what's mine this time, you filthy trash! '

Lilith ignored all the malicious gazes and shrugged once again, " My name is worth fifty-thousand gold coins. "

Yun Xiao almost puked blood! " Haha, is that so? Alright, give me your name and I will give you fifty-thousand gold coins in exchange. "

Lilith cursed inwardly, ' Hell, if I knew that he would agree, I would have solicited a few hundred thousand! ' Although her thoughts were not heard, it was clearly seen on her face!

After a while of mourning for a few hundred thousand gold coins, the corners of her lips raised, " Lilith. "

With that, Yun Xiao closed his eyes and turned around, " Your Majesty, I hope you don't take it to the heart, however, I came here to withdraw from the marriage proposed by the First Princess of the Li Kingdom. "

He stopped walking just before the door and then he finally turned around to give a small smile to the girl in the white dress, " It was nice meeting you, Lilith. "

Lilith frowned as she watched the departing figure of the young boy who she bumped into this morning, ' Wait, what? What about my 50 thousand gold coins?  '

After the door closed, everything else went silent.

The First Princess sobbed, " Father . . I still want to marry him! "

Lilith subconsciously shook her head, ' Tsk, tsk. I pity the arrogant children of the king. They don't even have any knowledge regarding the world outside. They think that they can have anything they want since they rule this small kingdom. '

Khun Li, His Royal Majesty sighed, " I will just grant you marriage to the Eldest Son of Minister Su, alright? "

" No, I don't want to! " The princess bellowed.

Seeing as the First Princess is actually being stubborn, Khun Li became furious, " I am your King! You will follow what I say and I will issue an Imperial Decree, now, leave! Guards, lock the First Princess in her room and do not let her out unless I say so! Go and reflect on your actions! "