⌜ C H A P T E R 2 ⌟

───※ ·❆· ※───

General Xia's whole face turned black, ' How is it going? This little b*stard dare to ask me how is it going?! '

The two men standing in front of General Xia glared at the young woman leaning on the doorframe.

" Miss Lilith, you are about to be married to His Royal Highness, the Third Prince. Is this the attitude that you are supposed to exhibit? What kind of poor upbringing is this General Xia? "

Lilith simple gave a languid smile before turning to the old man with blackened face, " Grandpa, I do not fancy the Thrid Prince, therefore, I refuse to continue the marriage. In fact, I do not wish to be part of the Royal Family at all. "

" Impudence! " The elderly man beside the Third Prince exclaimed, " Who do you think you are?! A mere brown aura like you should be grateful that a genius like the Third Prince who is a blue aura in the Advanced Realm Low Rank actually grants you a marriage! "

' Ungrateful b*tch! ' Jing Yin, the man beside the Third Prince thought, ' Sure, you have looks that can topple over the entire world and cause wars, however, you have absolutely no aura and your martial arts level is extremely weak too! '

" Master Jing, it's alright. " The boy sneered before turning to General Xia, " Now that she's here, let me tell you the reason why we've come here. "

General Xia just sipped his tea while Lilith is still leaning against the doorframe.

' Insolent fools! Not even showing respect to my disciple, His Royal Highness, the Third Prince! ' Master Jing thought to himself as he watched the two members of the Xia family.

" I would also like to withdraw from the marriage. "  The Third Prince glanced at Lilith in disdain before looking back at General Xia who was still sipping on his tea, " General Xia, it is not because Lilith does not possess any attribute, it is also not because she is extremely weak. I just wish to marry the person that I love. "

General Xia laughed mockingly in his heart, ' The former two were the exact reasons why. You needn't lie to me, you b*stard of a prince. How dare you say those degrading words to my granddaughter?! '

General Xia raised his head from his teacup and gsve a smile, however, before he can say anything, a cold yet calm voice was heard.

" Perfect! Then, " Lilith faced her grandfather, " Shall we go to His Majesty and tell him of this fabulous and wonderful decision? "

The old man sighed and nodded, having no choice but to pamper his only granddaughter.

• • •

Inside the Li Kingdom Palace.

A group of people were walking towards the throne room, the Third Prince, Jun Li, his master, Jing Yin. Behind the two men were another two pair of a young girl and an elderly, Lilith and General Xia.

They stopped in front of the throne room where two guards were standing with their spears crossed. with one another.

" I request an audience with Imperial Father. " The Third Prince's voice echoed through the long, empty hallway.

While the four of them were outside, a commotion was going on inside the throne room.

A young boy was seen kneeling on the ground with one leg raised and his head bowed, " Greetings, Your Majesty of the Li Kingdom, I am the Young Master of the sacrosanct land of Xiao Domain, Yun Xiao. "

The man seated on the throne nodded approvingly, " Rise. "