Chapter 11

Cloudwhisker look at both of them, she look at her kits eyes. They we happy. She was happy. 

"If she is it means, Heart is Clan born. But, why is she called Heart?" she turned to both of them. Before Oreheart can reply Purplepaw replied,

"Heart is a rouge. Not a kittypet. She was kicked for an-unknown reason...okay?" Cloudwhisker looked at the sky. Oh Starclan, what was Shinestar doing?  "I know what your thinking. How and why, did Starclan do this?" she stared at her paws. "Mapleflower had Heart and Dark..." Oreheart looked at her. 

"How do you know about this?" he questioned. He flicked his tail at Stonekit, which made him blinked happily. Purplepaw looked at her paws and them at him,

"Mapleflower was once in Rainbowclan." Cloudwhisker looked at her,

"Rainbow-" Purplepaw stopped her,

"Rainbowclan is Deathclan. When Killstar was born, Mapleflower lived in Rainbowclan. Rainbowclan's Clan name was taken away because of Killstar. Mapleflower fled when I became an apprentice. A mate she had called, Uvytooth follow her. Deathclan planned to kill them, except me and Yellowtail." she took a breath and closed her eyes, "Mapleflower had kits, Heartkit and Tawnykit."- Cloudwhisker gasped and Oreheart just stared at the kits. - "Then they attacked, I managed to get Mapleflower and the kits and take them to Summerclan but when I came back for Uvytooth, I saw him. Dead. On the ground." she sighed, "I walked back to Deathclan. Yellowtail told me, 'It is just the way clan-life works.'"

Cloudwhisker looked at her kits, who were play fighting each other. Oreheart swelled tears in his eyes. Then had a question, 

"Why did Acornstar say to me when I was in battle, 'Stormfeather's tom-kit?'. I thought Tawnystar was my father." he growled saying Tawnystar. Purplepaw took in a breath,

"Tanwystar was mates with Stormfeather. Yes, both toms. But after a while he was with Fernshade. But Stromfeather had you, Oreheart. Fernshade had Lakepaw." Cloudwhisker looked at her kits. All this information she didn't knew. Oreheart pawed at the ground angrily. "Lets start traveling. All of you full?" the kits mewed at the word food. They ate prey for the first time. 

"Mmmm..." Stonekit hummed. His first time talking. Diamondkit didn't make a sound but leaped in enjoyment. Then they went. It was raining, their furs got soaked. Oreheart still thinking about the information he got. Cloudwhisker watched her kits as they paddle in the wet grass. Purplepaw finally spoke,

"We reached the mountains. Now we find that stone. Okay?" she said. Oreheart padded close to her. Cloudwhisker nodded and carried her kits. Oreheart asked Purplepaw something and she replied with a nod. Cloudwhisker didn't know what they said, but when they finished Oreheart walked back to Cloudwhisker and told her,

"I asked if Purplepaw can come to Summerclan. She already gave trust that she wouldn't betray." Cloudwhisker replied,

"Like what?"

"Saving you, helped you have kits, telling us information we never knew and wouldn't know." 

Cloudwhisker looked at him and nodded and okay. Purplepaw jumped onto a rock. 

"Grab a kit and jump. I'll wait." she scooted as Cloudwhisker leaped on and moved again as Oreheart did. "I know you won't trust me, but do. We have to jump down." she pointed her nose to the edge. "It is the only way you'll get there and here is proof." she leaped down into the misty gorge. Cloudwhisker heard Purplepaw's echos, "Y..you c..coming...g?" Oreheart grabbed Stonekit and jumped. Cloudwhisker carried Diamondkit and hesitated. She looked at the slik-road. Wish me luck. Please Starclan save me.. She leaped. She looked as she was falling. Misty darkness around her. She looked up and saw the blue sky was fading. She finally landed and spotted Oreheart and Purplepaw waiting. 

"That was a long leap, so, wheres the glowing stone?" she asked, Purplepaw. Purplepaw sighed,

"If we walk without stopping, we would get there in three moons. If we do stop it will take us five or more." Cloudwhisker pawed at the ground. 

"Wasn't there another way by walking around it?" she mumbled. Purplepaw replied,

"Yes..but it will take ten moons. We have to avoid holes and cracks." Cloudwhisker put her paws on her eyes and took them down. 

"Okay."

They continued down. Oreheart looked up and saw a tiny blue sky and ant sized stars. 

"We're deep...very, very, deep." he said. Cloudwhisker looked up,

" . . . Yea, true. Way to deep." Purplepaw padded into a hole. It was now dark as Oreheart entered in and so did Cloudwhisker. She held Diamondkit tight. Diamondkit squealed and finally spoke,

"T-To tight." she opened her eyes, making the cave brighter. "Whoa, me eyes shine! Me make glow!" she gasped. Cloudwhisker smiled as Stonekit frowned. 

"Meh eyes do not glow...why she glow? I want glow, gimme glow!" he cried, then his ears lit up. "Ear glow ear! My ears glow, wow!" he whispered. Diamondlkit laughed as Stonekit flicked his ears. Oreheart chuckled as Purplepaw and Cloudwhisker try to hold in their laughs making squeaking noises. They exited making the kits shine faint. Purplepaw looked at the bright entrance. 

"Be careful, cats live here-don't ask me any questions!" she warned. Cloudwhisker nodded as Oreheart pawed at the ground. They entered and there was cats going into holes. Cloudwhisker  saw a muddy fur tom and a little silver she-kit went into a cave called, Grasshadow

"Who is Grasshadow?" Oreheart whispered in Purplepaw's ear. 

"She is a healer helper, if your a medicine cat, you go to her." she replied. Oreheart nodded. Cloudwhisker gasped at the beautiful landscape of flowers, prey, herbs, and cats. She felt like she was home. Purplepaw stopped when a golden pelt she-cat with glowing white eyes walked to them. 

"Welcome to Natureforest! I'm the leader, Goldenstar." she smiled at the kits. Cloudwhisker was about to speak when Purplepaw spoke,

"We are here because we are a prophecy group." she said. Goldenstar smiled and put her paws together and spoke,

"What are your names?" 

"I'm Purplepaw. This is Cloudwhisker, Oreheart, Stonekit, and Diamondkit." she pointed at each cat as she said their names. 

"Purrfect!" Shinestar said, putting her paws down. "Your prophecy was named, 'Thunderstrike'." she pointed her tail to a blue glitter cave called, Prophecy. "Tell the leader of prophecy your prophecy name." she smiled at them one last time. "Go on!" she leaped away to the next group of cats behind them. Purplepaw padded on smooth stone rocks to the prophecy cave. As Purplepaw, Oreheart, Stonekit, and Diamondkit went inside the cave, Cloudwhisker looked around for one last time. Then went in.

It was dark but then light came and they gasped. 

"Hello cats." the animal said.