chapter 23: not really perfect. but close enough

You cringed as the female flipped you onto your back and pulled her knife across your back happily. She worked diligently before some one screamed her name. "Everytime I'm about to kill you I get interrupted..." krysti huffed. You saw a helicopter overhead. It was terrible for the news to be any where near here. Your attention was drawn back with a sharp pain in your leg and krysti getting up.

"Good luck leaving~. The fights about to get fun" she snickered running off to a portal. "You want be so lucky next time" she yelled before Disappearing. You stared at your leg bitting you lip and forcing your self onto your feet. You back was burning along with you leg but you knew there were citizens in the area. You quickly got to work before noticing how bad the fight between all might and the main villain was getting. Then their fist made contact it basically sent you flying.

You laid on the ground just watching at this point. Your pain was starting to numb so you were about to try to get up again and help survivors. You pushed yourself back up with a groan before looking for survivors until you saw it. All might was in his weak form. You couldn't help but gasp. You eyes glued to the scene as they exchanged what seemed like bitter words. He wasn't going to win. The same thought in your head. You let you voice echo out.

"YOU CAN DO IT ALL MIGHT!" you screamed feeling your entire body ache. You let yourself fall to your knees watching with desperate tear filled eyes. You closed your eyes before looking up. He was still fighting. "Kick his ass!" you cheered shivering. The amount of blood on you made you freezing.

Your head whipped to endeavor the second you saw the flames he glanced at you with a raised eye brow. You just grinned with a shrug. He gave a disgusted look. But you just ignored him. You were much more interested in the fight. You watched every move until he won. You let tears of relief slip done you face as you cheered in victory.

After that all might stumbled over to you and helped you up. You kept a grin on your face even though you were bleeding everywhere. You were just happy to be alive. The rest passed like a blur the police and media. Helping civilians. People commenting about you back. You ignored the last part as long as you could until finally you collapsed having to use one of the pros as a support so you wouldn't fall. Though you were quite passed the entire ambulance ride. "I wanna see my family" you kept grumbling even though no one was listening.

You were dealt with quickly the nurses made quick work of you till they got to your back. "....you have a eye carved into your back" one whispered. The irony killed you. You cut krysti's eye so she cut one in you back. It made you laugh bitterly. "Its fine" you told her. Then you got to relax in a hospital bed which you hated.
You closed your eyes for a second before the door slammed open revealing three familiar faces. "Sho! Blair! Zashi!" you shouted excitedly before groaning.

Shota immediately rushed to your side. "You could've of died you idiot!" he hissed. You gave a tiny smile "kinda part if the job description" you joked. He just sighed running a hand through his own hair. " I could see your dumb ass standing up even though you were bleeding out the leg on the news." Shota grumbled brushing some hair out of your face. You just get out a small laugh like noise.

"Bakugo isn't so bad..." Blair said calmly out of no where. You turned to her seeing a cut on her face. She had her bangs pinned back revealing the burnt side of her face. You nodded. "Im just glad your ok. You did a great job" you told her intertwining your hand with hizashi. "I wanted to go back for you but Linda wouldn't let me.." she mumbled. You just smiled and patted her shoulder with your free hand.u

"If it makes you feel better I totally kicked her ass. Plus while you were gone hizashi was a total baby" you grinned. She gave a tiny smile before stepping over to him and hugging him and of course they both started crying after that causing you to cry. You propped yourself up and hugged Shota. "I really need to stop doing this" you mumbled. "What?" he asked. "Almost loosing my family" you responded. He just chuckled. "Don't worry. We'll always be here" he said pulling away looking into your eyes. Then he kissed you with out hesitation.

Nothing was more perfect than that