Chapter 3 "Cause I Fuckin' Care About You How About That Motherfucker."

The next morning, Hannah woke up before the two boys so she got up and got dressed. When she walked out into the kitchen Ian and Mickey were frantically running around. Ian stopped and looked at Hannah "Hannah where are your pills?". She ran as fast as she could out the front door. She knew where they were she just thought she didn't need them. Mickey tried to go after her but Ian wouldn't let him.
     "What the fuck are you doing Ian she has to take her meds," Mickey said trying to push Ian out of the way.
     "Mick you said yourself it's gonna take a while before she gets used to them give her break she doesn't know what the fuck is going on," Ian said pushing Mickey back into the house.
     "I'm living the same fucking nightmare I did with you" Mickey pushed Ian back. Mickey walked into his room. He felt helpless. He couldn't help her if she didn't want help. There was no way he would put her in a mental hospital like what happened to Ian.
Hannah walked to an old abandoned building that Ian and she found. She climbed the steps until she got to the roof. When she got there she saw a boy sitting on the ground. "Who the fuck are you?" She said walking closer to the boy.
     He stood up "I'm sorry I just moved here and didn't know where to go."
     Hannah looked at him he'd be crying "no you're fine."
     "Thanks," he said with a sigh of relief. They sat down next to each other.
     Hannah lit a cigarette "Hannah."
     "Jacob."
     "You here because of family issues?" Hannah asked. She had a feeling that's why he's here.
     "Yeah dad's dead, mom's a drunk, brother's a druggy," Jacob said.
     "Oh you got it that easy mom's dead, dad's in jail, brother's a pimp, best friend's a stripper," Hannah said trying to up him.
     "Oh, some people do have it worse." They stayed there for hours talking. Back at Hannah's house, Mickey was freaking out because she hasn't come back.
     Jacob asked Hannah "do you wanna go on a date tomorrow night?" Hannah didn't know what to say. She didn't really know what a date was she only saw Mickey and Ian's relationship. Which is them physically fighting than fucking. It wasn't something to look up to but it was all she had.
     She said "yes."
     "Eight here?" Jacob asked.
     "Yeah" Hannah agreed.
     "Good I gotta go bye," Jacob said standing up.
     "Bye" Hannah yelled as he walked away. Hannah took her phone out of her pocket to see hundreds of texts and calls from both Mickey and Ian. Seeing them so concerned about her made her want to go home. She got up and made her way to her house.
She opened the door to her house remembering why she left in the first place. She hoped that they didn't find her pills. She walked into the kitchen Mickey was sitting at the table drunk. Ian at work. Mickey would usually be with him playing security but he needed to stay to see if Hannah would come back. "Where the fuck have you been?" Mickey yelled walking up to her "I fucking called texted you."
     "I've been somewhere what's it to you" Hannah yelled back at him.
     He walked closer to her "cause I fuckin' care about you how about that motherfucker." He pushed her against the wall.
     "Than you would believe me when I say I don't need those pills" she pushed him back away from her. Their pushing turned into punching and soon they were on the floor fighting. Hannah was able to stand up. She kicked him in the stomach a couple of times then walked into her room leaving Mickey to lay on the floor.
     "Bitch" he yelled as she walked away.
     "Asshat" she yelled back at him.
Mickey caught his breath and stood up. He walked into the bathroom to clean the blood off his face and hands. He stood looking in the mirror blood coming from his nose, forehead, and bottom lip. He thought he must have had a couple of bruised ribs because they hurt so bad. He wetted a washcloth and cleaned the blood off his face. Then he started to cry. He threw the washcloth in the sink. He looked in the mirror and punched it making the glass shatter. His knuckles started to bleed more. He felt he failed Hannah because he couldn't give her the help she needed. He also felt that he failed Ian because he turned violent on Hannah.
At two in the morning, Ian came home from a long night a work. He walked into the kitchen to get a drink. When he walked in he saw a blood stain on the floor. He knew exactly what happened when he looked up and saw the five beer bottles Mickey left on the table. He walked to Mickey's and his room with heavy footsteps. He was going to explode on Mickey. But when he walked in he heard whimpers from Mickey. He calmed himself down and walked to him. He put Mickey in his arms. His eyes were all puffy and red. "It's going to be ok we are going to do this together" Ian whispered to Mickey.