Chapter 13 "What The Fuck Gallagher?"

Hannah was at the Alibi her first shift. A guy came up to the bar "can I have a margarita?" He had his phone held next to him. Hannah knew he was taking a video of her.
     "We don't have that we have beer, whiskey, and vodka" Hannah said politely. She poured a shot of vodka.
     "Martini?" the guy asked.
     Hannah was getting pissed "did you fucking hear anything I just said?"
     "Oh this is so going on YouTube," the guy said looking down at his phone.
     "Ok so you have two choices you can delete the video or I can just break your phone," Hannah said with a smile. The guy didn't say anything. "Ok don't want to talk we'll do what I want." Hannah grabbed his phone leaned it against the bar and broke it down the middle. "Here you go your drink is ten bucks" Hannah handed him his now broken phone.
     "Uh yesterday it was five" the guy finally spoke.
     "Well I work here now it's ten" Hannah held out her hand. He gave her the ten dollars and walked away.
     Tommy laughed "Kev look she's making you more money."
     "Yeah but she can't just break customers' phones," Kev said.
     "It was better than letting Mickey on him," Hannah's said as she put the money in the cash register.
Hannah walked to Carl's house. Her feet were killing her. Why did she wear heeled boots? She's never making that mistake again. She walked up to the steps of Carl's house. He was sitting on the steps waiting for her. "Hey," she said wrapping her arms around her. It was fall and the wind got cold in Chicago.
     "I think this isn't working out I love you but I don't see you wanting to be with me," Carl said. Hannah's eyes immediately filled with tears. After all that happened to her, this is what he does to her.
     "What the fuck Gallagher?" she said holding back tears.
     "It's like you don't act like you love me you definitely don't say you do."
     "What does that even mean?" Hannah's voice was shaky.
     Carl went on "your bother learned to love why can't you?"
     "I'm not my brother" she yelled and ran away.
Hannah ran back to the Alibi. She walked in and sat on one of the stools. "What are you doing back here?" Kev asked.
     "Drink." He poured her a shot of whiskey.
     "You drink a lot," Tommy said, "just like your dad and brothers." That was a wake-up call for Hannah.
     "Holy shit I am my brother." Hannah ran out of the Alibi. Kev and Tommy looked at each other.
     "Did I say something?" Tommy asked.
     "I don't know" Kev answered.
Hannah ran into the Gallaghers "where is Carl?" She slammed her hands on the back of the couch making Debbie jump.
     "He's in his room," Debbie said confused. Hannah ran into the kitchen having to jump over a passed out Frank to get to the stairs. She slammed opened Carl's bedroom door.
     "I am my fucking brother I was scared to fall in love and I did now and I don't know what to do are you happy now?" Hannah said tears falling from her eyes. Carl got up from Ian's bed. He kissed her. They pulled away from each other. "I love you" Hannah whispered.
     "I love you too."