Chapter 15 "Mick?"

Hannah and Ian were at the abandoned building talking and watching the stars. Hannah blew smoke from her cigarette "I think I'm in love with a drug dealer."
     "You think," Ian said raising his eyebrow.
     "Yeah, I think."
     "You're just like your bother."
     "I don't know to take that as a compliment or an insult." Ian laughed.
     "It's getting cold ready to go home?" Ian asked Hannah.
     "Yeah, but you may have to carry me."
     "I'll give you a piggyback ride." Hannah jumped onto Ian's back and they started their way home.
Ian opened the door to their house. He walked in and froze. Hannah jumped off of his back "Ian?" She looked over at the couch.
     Mickey was sitting on it "where you two been?"
     Hannah ran and jumped on him hugging him "Mickey!"
     Ian kept standing where he was tears were in his eyes "Mick?" Hannah got off of Mickey.
     He stood up "Ian." Ian walked to him and they kissed. Their kiss got heated they tried to walk to Mickey's room.
     Hannah started to walk to the door "I'm going to the Gallagher's." She walked out the door and down the steps on to the sidewalk. The pain was going away but you can never get rid of all of it.