Past uncovered

"A few years go a woman with snow white hair, gave birth to a little girl. It was a perfect family, on the outside . Behind the walls was a complete nightmare. The girl was  battered and bruised. Her clothes were better off as rags, and there was nothing the girl could do. She had no where to run, to hide, to escape the hell she called life. All her parents would do was drink till drunk. They got her to do everything around the house from laundry, to cooking. If she made one mistake they would hit her with anything that was nearby, to them everything had to be perfect. Mind you the girl was only three at the time. 

The girl soon learned that there was no such things as love didn't exist in the house were she now lived. Days never got any better and the girl couldn't take much more. But for once she got lucky, because one day her mother call her from downstairs, she did as she was told and went down to see what was needed of her. Her dad told her that they were going on a trip and would be gone for awhile. He wanted her to clean up around the house and have it spotless by the time they got back. 

The girl nodded, but instead of doing what she was told she refused, and in the end there was no witness to the girl's 'crime'. While she was now on the own she didn't give up because, hope was undead to her and no matter the situation she refused to let go of her hope, and so here we are now". Twila said as she finished her story.

Lance was silent, then again what could he say, he was upset just because he ran from home and was regretting it. While on the other hand the girl right in front of him had a terrible childhood, if you could even call it that. I mean she has lived by herself for about eleven years straight, how should he respond. There was silence for the next few minutes.

"this means I trust you so don't disappoint me" Twila said as she walked towards the stairs to the second floor. 

She threw him a blanket and a pillow said good night and walked right to her room.

// THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT IT'S JUST ABOUT TWILA'S PAST//