My New School

"Sorry Paige, but you have to transfer to Penola! You don't have a choice." Dad says to me.

I frown and walk to my room, my whole family is making me go to Penola Catholic College. I don't even want to go! I don't know anyone there!! I check my Facebook and twitter before heading off to bed.

I wake up the next morning and have a shower and get dressed into my new school uniform. I grab my brush and brush my hair quickly. As I put on my bag and go to the kitchen, a tear falls down my cheek, I was scared to start a new school in the middle of the year. I pull out the weetbix sitting on the top shelf of the pantry, grab a bowl and pour some milk into the bowl and adding 3 weetbix. After I finish my breakfast, I wash my face and walk out the front door..

As I arrive to Penola, I walk to the office and have a chat with the principal there, he hands me a map of the school and a timetable. I walk off and as I walk down a corridor, I trip over a bump in the concrete. I fall on my stomach and my books went flying everywhere. GREAT.... Already becoming the worst day of my life!

"Are you ok?" I hear a guy say.

I look up, wow, he's really attractive.... I get up and dust the dirt off my knees as he hands me my books,

"Thanks, sorry about that." I say to the man.

He smiles,

"It's alright, are you new here?" he says to me.

"Yea, I just got here."

"Well in that case, hi. My name is James."

I can't help but smile, maybe this school won't be so bad after all.

"Hi, my name is Paige, nice to meet you James. Do you know where room G13 is?"

He smiles and pulls me with him. I think I just made a new friend! We walk and chat and I find out James is a really nice guy!! We walk to room G13, luckily James is in that class aswel! We sit next to each other and pass notes like little kids. At the end of the lesson, he passes me a note that says: Hey Paige, I think you're really cool! Wanna hang after school? I'll introduce you to my friends, Luke, Jai, Daniel and Beau :)

I pass him a note back that says: Sure :)

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with James. Today was an awesome first day!