Part 14: the kiss..

TWINS??!! How can i have twins? I would only be able to barely cope with one! I started sweating, it wasnt even hot. The doctor took my hand, "It's going to be ok Paige," he said reassuring me. "Paige, you are a strong woman, i promise you everything is going to be alright, ive had twins before, and i love Luke and Jai," Gina said hugging me. I took in a deep breath, i could do this. The doctor finished up and i got up to leave, "We will give you a call when you need to come back," the doctor said. I smiled and grabbed my bag and left. We drove home and walked to the front door, Gina was knocking but no one answered, "They must be out still," she said as she reached for her keys and unlocked the door. We walked inside and i set my bag on the kitchen counter. Gina pulled out her phone and called one of the boys, i think it was Luke.. They talked for a while and then Gina hung up to tell me they were on their way home.

I sat down and just watched tv for a while, but soon after James, Daniel, Beau, Luke and Jai came through the front door.They all sat down with me and asked me how i was, "did everything go alright?" Luke said rubbing my belly, I smiled, "Actually, i have a big surprise for you... im having twins.."

The boys were shocked, but to my surprise, Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me close, "That's amazing," he whispered in my ear. He kissed me, and got up to talk to Gina. The other boys gave me hugs and said "Congratulations!" I continued watching tv until Luke came up to me and said he was going out to get some lunch, "Do you want to come?" he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I shook my head politely, "No, its ok, ill just wait here." Luke gave me a kiss goodbye. Beau, Daniel, Luke, Jai and Gina went out to the car and drove off. For some reason, James stayed with me.. we were watching some random add when James looked at me and smiled, i started feeling very unconfortable so i tried to ignore it. But as i was ignoring him, he leant in and kissed me!!