Part 11: The test..

I hugged Gina, i couldnt believe she would let me live with her! I was talking with the officers and I only had two days to move out. I ran upstairs and started packing with Olivia. In the middle of packing, i got up and went to dads room, i laughed as i saw his bed wasnt made and he still had his tray sitting on his bedside table. I closed the door, turned around and walked back to my room and just finished packing with Olivia. There was a knock on my door, I tuned around and saw Luke standing there, he came over to me and kissed me.

"I'll just give you two some privacy.." Olivia said, walking away, shutting the door.

Luke was amazing, I loved him, the only things left in my room were a massive suitcase filled with my stuff, my bed and my desk. Luke layed me on the bed, but things got better! It happened again, but this time it was better than the last time. After a while I layed on Lukes chest. I later got up and got dressed with Luke and walked downstairs, it was time to leave. I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcase. I was off to the Brooks' house!

"Paige you can sleep in Lukes room and Jai you're sleeping with Beau in Beaus room." Gina said.

Beau rolled his eyes and moaned, Jai started clapping and teasing Beau. I walked with Luke to his room. I slept on the bottom bunk and Luke slept on the top bunk. Although I couldn't really sleep, I kept thinking about dad.

"BLEGH! BLEGH!" I woke up really early and started vomiting in the toilet. Why was I so sick?

Luke got up and ran to me and started patting my back.

"Are you alright?" he said as I stood up.

I nodded, but then my eyes widened. Could it be?

"What? Whats happened?" Luke said.

"I.. I gotta go!" I said.

I ran to my suitcase, brushed my hair and grabbed my wallet and shoes and headed off to the corner shop close to Lukes place. I ran into the chemist, I walked over to one of the sections, and I picked up the best pregnancy tests there. I felt so embarrassed, I felt like everyone was judging me. I quickly bolted back to Lukes house and ran into the bathroom. I peed on the stick and waited about 3 minutes.. Ok, this was it... This is the moment.. Am I becoming a mum? Is Luke a dad? I looked down at the stick, IT WAS POSITIVE! IM PREGNANT!