Part 13: The Doctors Appointment

After laying down for a while, Luke got up and pulled me up with him. We walked home together, i was so nervous about everything, but i seemed so calm when i was with Luke. "you know, i still havent gotten to the worst part of this yet!" I said looking up at Luke, "what?" I gazed up at him, "Imagine school! im going to be called names, everyone will judge me.." Luke interupted, "You dont have to go to school, you know? If its too much you can drop out." I was seriously considering what Luke just said.. "Wait, how are we supposed to tell your mum? or your brothers?" I said. Luke looked down at the ground, "I will tell them, i just have to figure out how.."

When we got to Lukes place, he unlocked the door and we walked in. "Where have you two been?" Gina said, she looked confused. "Sorry mum," Luke said giving Gina a hug, "We were just walking around." he said reassuring her. I smiled and walked into Lukes room. I was feeling really uneasy, but i guess that was a side effect or something. I sat on the bottom bunk and dozed off...... "WHAT?!" i heard Gina yelling, oh no.. Luke told her. "How? Why havent you taken her to a docter! When did this happen!? Is she alright!!??" Gina sounded, angry.. but caring. "Im sorry mum!" Luke said. I ran out to Luke and Gina.. "Look it wasnt his fault! dont blame him! Blame me!" Luke looked down at me and put his arm around me. Gina walked up to me and hugged me.. "Are you alright hun? Have you seen a docter?" I shook my head, "No, i only just found out today." Gina hugged me tighter, "I will take you tommorow, now off to bed! you need some rest!" I was glad Gina was there for me, she was a really big help! I walked into Lukes room and gave Luke a kiss goodnight, i got under the covers on the bottom bunk, and slowly fell asleep..

I woke up the next morning and heard everyone talking, looks like everyone was up. I got up and walked to the kitchen where Luke was making breakfast, he looked over to me and smiled, "goodmorning beautiful!" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled, "Hey, what's this?" I said pointing to the ommelete in the frypan, "yours!" he said, flipping it onto a plate and handing it to me. I smiled, "thanks, but why are you making me breakfast?" "because he LOVES you!" Jai said in a stupid voice from behind me. I giggled. I ate my delicious meal and gave Luke another kiss and thanked him for breakfast. "Ah Paige your up!" Gina said walking to me, "Come on! Go have a shower and i will take you up to the hospital." I gave Luke a quick hug and ran to get my clothes and headed to the bathroom. It was so nice to have a shower again! After my warm shower i slipped on my clothes. I put my phone in my back pocket and put on my blue vans, i ran out to Gina and she took me to the hospital. During the car ride, Gina was asking me some questions about the whole thing, But she didnt force me to answer them, Gina was actually really helpful! "So, what are the boys doing today?" I said, she chuckled, "They are going out into the city to film," I was confused, "film?" "Janoskians, they havent made a video in a while so they are going  out to make one," Oh right.. i forgot about Janoskians.

When we got to the hospital, we waited in the waiting room for about half an hour, "Paige Louise?" I heard the doctor say, I stood up and walked with Gina to the hospital room. He told me to lay down and to remain calm. he pulled up my shirt above my stomach and he put a blueish gell on near my bellybutton. He then pulled out his machine and put this scanner thing around on the gell, we could hear a thumping.. Gina was holding my hand. "Thats strange," the doctor said, i started freaking out, "what??!!" I said starting to lean forward, "Paige, your having twins.."