Part 8: Jai and Olivia KISS!

After chatting with Olivia, I hung up and ran upstairs to go get dressed for bowling, I wanted to dress nice for Luke, except I didn't know what to wear! I pulled out my favourite black jeans and a beautiful blue shirt that crossed over at the back. I put on my black vans and walked downstairs. "Are you boys ready?" I said to Luke and Beau, who were still lying on the couch. Luke stood up and turned off the tv. "Come on Beau, get up!" Luke pulled Beau's legs up until he finally stood up and went to start the car. Luke walked with me to the door and i locked it. Luke and I walked to the car and sat in the back seat,  I texted Olivia that we were on our way as Beau drove us to the bowling alley.

When we got to the bowling alley, i paid for Luke, Beau and I to get in, I saw Olivia and ran up to her. "Hey! thanks for inviting us here!" "Your welcome!!" she said. "Alright everyone ready to play?" The game started, everyone was doing pretty good.. when it was my turn i was nervous, Jai, Beau and James all got strikes on their first bowls! I grabbed the blue ball (my favourite colour) I ran up and bowled... STRIKE!! YES! The game continued for about an hour until it was our last turn to bowl.. Luke and I were tieing, Luke bowled first, he got 9 pins down, that left his final score at 203, my turn, i grabbed the blue ball again and bowled... STRIKE!! YES! My final score was 213! I won!! "Wow, your girl can bowl!" Daniel said to Luke. After our game i sat down at the table and ordered a drink and some food, Luke came and sat down next to me. "Hey, you didnt tell me you were a good bowler!" I just laughed at him. Jai walked up to our table and pulled out his iPhone, he took a picture of me and Luke, but i didnt really care anymore. "Hey Paige, can i add you on facebook?" Jai said, i think he was trying to post the picture online. "Yea sure," I said, grabbing Jai's phone out of his hands, I went onto Jai's facebook, that was still logged into, i searched my name and added me as a friend for him. I saw Olivia coming over to our table, she sat down next to me, "What's happening?" she said. Jai started talking to Olivia, as they were talking, i logged onto my facebook and added Jai as a friend.

Everyone came and sat down at the table, we were all talking, it was getting late so we all decided to go, when we went to return our bowling shoes, Jai and Olivia went outside first. Luke and I were talking and we walked together to teh front door. When we got outside we were looking for our car.. but it wasnt where we thought we had parked it, so we went around the corner to try and find our car, but instead, we saw Jai and Olivia KISSING!! I gasped, Olivia turned around and screamed a little bit, but to be honest, we didnt really care if they were dating, we just were shocked they didnt tell us! Beau, Daniel and James came around the corner and saw what happened, we were all just laughing at them. Beau drove Jai, Luke and I home, except this time Luke went back to his place. As i unlocked the door and went upstairs and got dressed in my PJ's. I quickly texted Olivia before i went to bed: "Hey, can you meet me at the front gate at school tomorow?? P.S why didnt you tell me you were dating Jai??!! haha goodnight LIPSY" I laughed at my own text and chucked my phone on my desk. I was just about to fall asleep when i got a text, "Olivia?" I thought to myself, but it was actually Luke. I opened the text: "Goodnight Beautiful <3" Aww I love Luke!